Saturday, May 3, 2008

what to post?

hi everyone!
hmmm i think i ran out of ideas of what to post.

okay let me tell you something. today my mom and i went econsave to buy my stuff to bring to university. we bought quite a lot of stuffs too.
1. towels
2.pails
3.small mirror
4.brush(to use when wash clothes)
5.toothbrush

and few more which i can't remember. will you believe if i say that most of all the things i've bought are similar? similar in what you ask. well similar in colour.well what colour again you ask. hmmm most of them are in pink :)

haha at first my mother want to buy striking colours towel. the colour in her mind was red. but we can't find a nice one. so we bought two dark pink towels instead. then after that we shopped for things that are similar in colour so i can easily know that those are mine. in fact no one will use pink right? so i won't be afraid that my stuff will get lost although i know if there's a will then there's a way if anyone want to steal it anyway.

before my mom at the counter she asked me whether is it okay to have pink for my stuffs. i said it is okay. i don't care actually. if people is going to tease me then tease for goodness sake. if they want to tease me because of the colour then go on i will just don't care. i have take down so many teases during my school years and i can say i'm immune to it already. besides i can know that that is my stuff and easily recognizable.

so sien la nowadays. TT.TT everyday play dota, guitar and basketball. then sleep.online. lol
anyway do you know how long i take to publish a post? hmmm hard to say but mostly it takes hours. haha if i'm going to take hours just to blog i don't know i have time to do other things or not when i'm in university :)

and thanks to those who commented on my post about sorry :) thanks a lot. i hope there will be more comments coming up ya

okay let's talk bout pink.
what do you people out there think about pink?
is it a just a girl colour or what?
share with me ya :)

oh ya notice that i add a mini guitar tuner below my links? i hope i have made someone lives out there easier to tune their guitar and guess what Benjamin is learning guitar by his ownself! that's a great news! keep up the good work ya! one word for you: PRACTICE! ok? lol

try out the tuner. i mean u can play baa baa black sheep song ( i forget the title haha)
click on the switch( b a g a b b b ,a a a, b b b, b a g a b b b, a a b a g)
hmmm you have to figure out the timing for yourself ya. i hope you can get it right. just a small exercise for you to try out the tuner

anyway till here then.

3 comments:

Benjamin Chang said...

Haha...Thanks for letting everyone know that I'm learning to play guitar by myself! lol Ya, ur mini tuner really helps me!

Ok, pink....hmm.....what I think abt the colour pink is that it's usually associated to feminism or rather it is considered a "girly" colour. But I think some girls just simply don't like pink at all. They think it's just too girly. I don't mind if guys wear pink clothes or own pink items. I rather not want to wear pink clothes though! Pink is a bit too striking for me. :P
Btw, did you know that the colour pink has been associated to boys and blue for girls from 1920's to 1940's? But after 1940's, the colour stereotype was inverted and until today, pink is for girls and blue is for boys.

You can try to sew your name or put a mark on your towel and clothes so that you will recognize them...that's what I did for NS! haha.

♥єrlίnα said...

pinky daniel =)

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha thanks a lot for your comment ben. wow you really have a great general knowledge! great to hear that information from you :) and i will try to follow your advice. thanks once again:)
cheers