Wednesday, May 21, 2008

back to blogging!

okay it's been ages since i blogged. my computer at home is down , internet also down so boring. so i have to wait until i can go to Kopitiam only to blog which is very rare.i've been at home playing dota with ai only. lol

actually i've got lots to blog about but i just don't know how to write it. well
these few days seems to be very boring. i can't online or go anywhere.
oh ya last saturday i went jj and watched iron man with my brother and cousins. saw weng sum and aik jun over there too. chatted for a while. feel sad cause i didn't have a chance to chat wit aik khuan who came back from singapore that day. next time then. then i got to know that some of my friends came back from somewhere not in ipoh and sadly they didn't told me.

imagine you are with a friend in jj then your friend is supposed to be meeting with the groups of friends that came back to ipoh. but they never showed up. then you found out that they don't want to see you and tell you that they came back.

i don't know if you understand what i'm trying to say but it's complicated. oh ya those guys were in jj all along but they told my friend that they were not cause i'm there. i saw them twice.

nobody ever wanted to be my friends. from primary to secondary. when i thought i found a bunch of friends that i can click to and i take them as my good friends but i guessed i have chosen the wrong people to be as my good friends. whereas i have lots of good friends that i failed to noticed all these while. just to name a few weng sum, benjamin , aik jun and puventhan.

i'm used to it but that doesn't mean i'm not sad. is it because of me? why?
yes i don't like some people hated them to the max and i tell to myself that i can be disliked and be hated too. it's the way this life works. ain't it?

if you got a problem with me you tell me straight to the face. that's how i like it rather than you hide it from me and pretend you're my damn bladdy good friend. hmph! can't they just act like a man?

anyway it's okay. friends come and go. i still have to live and that's a fact.

maybe i'm just bad luck in friendship. i don't know. maybe i'm annoying, irritating whatever you can calle me. if i ask you to tell the good side of me i'm sure none of you can tell me. but if i ask you to tell me my bad side then you've got thousands popping in your mind.

fine!

i'm just so sick and tired of all these things you know. ya good friends are hard to find. that phrase are indeed true.

okay next topic. oh ya i'm happy that weng sum and aik jun updated their blog. hehe i was actually smiling when i read their blog. i quite enjoyed it so please update more ya ! and sorry to benjamin i asked him to practice his guitar and he injured his hand. sorry !

and here are me singing realize by colbie callait. lyrics out, tempo out, everything also out and i lazy to record again so i just post it anyway. listen and tell me what you really think ya.







and here is another one just a short clip on you took my heart away by michael learns to rock specially dedicated to benjamin. lol out of tune though sorry

then today i received an unknown call from a woman asking my details and i stupidly gave her. she asked bout what tawaran i got and i told her i got jpa. then she asked for my results then i told her. then she put down the phone. i was stunned. she said she was from uitm i think. then when my mother came back i told her and guess what i got scolding like hell. then she tried to call back the number and found out that number cannot be dialed. it was not registered under TM so cannot trace. my mother scared that that person will use that information for something worse. haihz.

and i've been away from the phone for a week already. i mean didn't message a lot.

Zzzzzz....

anyway till here then



5 comments:

Benjamin Chang said...

Wow! This is a really realy looooonngg post! lol Great job! Keep it up! haha.

Ok, now where do I start? Hmm..lol
Well, first of all , I would like to sincerely thank u that u accept me as a good friend. I really appreciate that. I know I made mistakes in the past that I fail to see how many good friends I have and fail to appreciate them. I hope that I'll never make the same mistake again!

Don't worry, u still got a lot of good friends around u. They care a lot for u. It's not that nobody wants to be friends with you. I always have thought that nobody want to be friends with me...but I'm glad that there are ppl who are willing to be true friends with me.
All u have to do is to show your true self( haha...i know it is easier said then done, but just try it). Don't be someone who u are not. And, we all love your own self! that's the Daniel we all know! lol.

Negative points abt u? Haha...if u ask me, I cant find any negative points. I can only think of the positive ones. You are very helpful, cuz u helped me a lot on my guitar playing. U are very polite too, not arrogant, humble, have a great sense of humour. Your lively personality really help to make ppl around u happy. For example, in class, I feel relaxed and happy even though that time I was cracking my head out studying hard for SPM. Why? It's because of your fantastic guitar playing!!! lol Your singing makes everyone happy!

Yeah, I was also smiling when I read aik jun's and weng sim's blogs! Great job ppl! Oh, don't apologise cuz my fingers got injured...I wanted to practise more only...not your fault also.haha

Wow!!! You sing and play 'Realize' and 'Take Me To Your Heart' very very well! Congrats! Haha...I don't think that it is out of tune also...sound really nice wat! lol

Oh, yea....u shouldn't simply give your details to anyone who asks u especially a stranger. but maybe she is a reporter or something? Well, I hope she didnt use that info for anything harmful.

Take care ya!

Benjamin Chang said...

Whoops! sorry for an error...i misspell weng sum's name. sorry ya.

wEnGz said...

weng sim T_T

Karen said...

hey....about the friends...dun worry....friends come and go...and dun think that nobody wants to be ur fren larr...hehe

Puventhan said...

Yosh.. Walau wei.. Why saying like that stuff le.. Anyway.. Received a lot of comment about mine so decided to do a switch.. From now on the blogspot is my avtive one.. Ok?! Comment on my one ok!? Lol..
And hey, frens seem far just cuz u think so.. Some of them are close.. Just cuz u dun spend time with a person doesn't mean he cannot become ur best fren.. I remember someone who became closer than anyone despite just know each other for 2 weeks.. Heck.. I was surprised myself.. But just remember this.. If u feel lonely, go out and call the gang! WE WILL CHEER U UP BRO!! We sticked together all these years.. and we not gonna forget anyone ever.. That is a promise..