Monday, May 5, 2008

tension

daniel you got to study hard in uni!

mom keep saying this to me because ahe wants me to excel in my studies, to focus and everything. so tension because i don't know whether i can do it or not. i mean live up to the standard. haihz

anyway today my dad found a small bird in the garden. it still haven't got any feathers grown yet. so pity. i took the bird in and feed it with small pieces of bread. mom asked me to put it back outside so the bird's mom can find it but where to put? but if i take care of the bird how?

i don't know what to feed the bird. if the bird die because of me i'll be very guilty. and what if the bird will also die if i left the bird outside alone? i'll be guilty and sinful.
anyway do you know how to take care of the bird? will you give me some advice?

anyway till here for now. my eyes are straining when i look at the computer.
cheers :)

No comments: