Monday, May 26, 2008

lifeless..

well here i am again blogging :)
first and foremost i want to thanks those who commented on my previous posts and supported me all the way through thanks a lot..
i appreciate it

anyway last thursday went to school and meet up some friends. we were planning to go on friday because it was teacher's day. but since aik jun and weng sum got to go to the kindergarden and help out it was aik jun's idea to go on thursday. then after that i went to yik foong. thought want to buy some computer ganmes i'm too bored at home. but i ended up did not buy anything because weng sum and aik jun said they will borrow me theirs.
then we went jj watched indiana jones. nice movie. and after the movie as usual we go ta kei. haha

and oh ya did i tell you that i got diarrhea on that day. i went to toilet numerous times already. even when i was in the movie i had to go once. can't watch some parts, sad.

actually do you think that we should delete some posts when that posts contain defamation and all stuffs? but you have also posted some bits of your life on that particular post. as karen's friend wrote on her chatbox she said something that once we deleted that posts we deleted some of our memories. that's how i remember it.
or we just delete certain lines or words , it doesn't have to be the whole post. i don't know. what do you think?

oh ya i think my voice has improved. i mean i can sing better then last time.. slightly better..and it's good news although i still can't sing some songs such as bleeding love by leona lewis. i can sing without the music but once i play the song with the guitar my voice can't reach that note. now i'm trying to figure out the right notes so that it suits my voice :)

i am craving for an acoustic guitar right now..... TT.TT
if only my music knowledge is high...
i think i can do so much more..i'm bored
stuck at home play games all day long. sleep late wake up late

oh and i helped my grandmother who's going to move into a new house too..
so i actually did some jobs...

played basketball too. and i'm totally sucks at it now. i can't play well. i can't even shoot under the basket which supposed to be an easy job for me.. haihz
i'm so suck at it until my friends don't want me in their team.

is there any thing nice to do , read or just about everything nowadays?

school holidays just started. hmmm it's been so long since my family went for holiday together. i want to go for a holiday..

and puven said a great party might come up so i just hope foe the best and hope everything will turn out as planned. never been to a party for quite some time too..especially together with classmates :)

till here then.





1 comment:

Benjamin Chang said...

Man....I'm looking forward to that party! Haha...hope everything will be fine.

Haha...bleeding love is a difficult song to sing and play on the guitar at the same time.I'm having problems too. :P But I'll practise some other songs first before I learn bleeding love.

Acoustic guitar? I want one too! But a good guitar is really expensive...too bad

Come on, I know that you are good at basketball, maybe that time you weren't feeling well or just have no mood to play...

There is something nice to do...read people's blogs! Haha

Hmm...delete posts which contain defamation and stuff like that? Then, why do people want to write those posts in the first place?