Saturday, May 10, 2008

outing with sushi king friends

okay on last thursday i went out with some of my sushi king friends.
they are lim, ah leong, eunice, kah mun and kay. too bad yong yong didn't want to follow.we went kbox around 6 something and sang till 8 pm. then we went to JYU, a japanese restaurant in Greentown for dinner. we chat and ate till ten something then i went to cc and play dota till one :)
oh ya we took some pictures too and i hope i can post it but i have to wait for my friends to send them to me
and another thing yesterday my laptop rosak. haha not exactly to say rosak but my windows gone. what i did was just put in my thumbdrive and then the laptop hang and i restartes it. once it already restarted i face the blue screen of death and i know i had to bring it to the shop. so i left my laptop for one day to reformat. sad all my stuff in it gone. i did not make a back up cause i don't think that kind of thing will happen. haihz
oh ya bout the tag thingy i don't have time to do it yet. i will do it later ya erlina :)
well i think till here then

No comments: