Monday, May 12, 2008

good news!!!!

YEA!!!!!!! I got JPA!!!
finally i'm so happy. i actually smiled when i heard the great news. and i have slept for two hours only yesterday. i've been in cyber cafe checking jpa the whole night trough till morning. gosh
the server was down so my mom decided to call the jpa and guess what i'm the first to know and i spread the news to my friends. hehe darn happy now :)

some of my friends are going to form six just to play. lol anyway only five person got jpa in my school which is me, weng sum , aik jun, clement and koy joe. that's what i heard. hmmm maybe tuesday i'm going to go school to visit some of my friends and karen too :)

okay today is mother's day.. hmm wait a minute now is already past midnight so should say yesterday. i bought my mom a book. chicken soup for every mom's soul. then my mom got a nice present too. i got JPA!!! haha the best mother's day for her. then my mom treat the whole family, my uncle , aunty and my grandmother at syuen hotel for lunch.
then i realized i got fever and i'm so freaking tired. once i got home i slept till 9 and then watched heroes before start to online :)

haha too excited until i don't know what to blog

anyway till here then

and ya i'm starting to get the mood to create new songs. gonna try to make one as fast as possible :)


1 comment:

Karen said...

thanks for mentioning my name there....hahaha....

anyway it's good that u greetted me with a HI...hahaz...

and CONGRATS that u can get JPA>>>...hehe....
ur dreams came true...hehe