Friday, May 2, 2008

im not going for matrics!!!

hmmm how should i start. okay the time setting is in the afternoon. i was taking a nap then suddenly i heard my mom shouting my name.

" Daniel! Daniel! Congratulation you get to study in UM( Universiti Malaya)! "

then she came into my room sit down beside my bed kiss me on the cheek and she was very happy. her smile , gestures and everything, she was just very happy about the good news.
then came the next part.

my mom asked me" Happy or not?'

"no"
that's what i said and she was like shocked. lol told ya i'm not happy in everything. and the good news is i don't need to go for matrics which is great. haha okay i'm a little bit happy about it.
and now my final wait is to wait for my jpa result.

hmmm UM. im studying one year too.same like matrics but this is only for bumiputera's. so there will be lots of them.

anyway let's talk about something else. let's talk about sorry.
okay so what can we talk about sorry.

in this world, okay let me get this straight this is from my point of view only so no offense ya,..i start again for you.
in this world here are two types of people.
people no 1: those who wont say sorry when they are not wrong
people no 2: those who will say sorry when they are in wrong
and and let me add there is also another type of people
people no 3: those who won't say sorry at what cost

so in which category of people are you?
i'm in category no 2. i will say sorry when i'm wrong. i mean i'm wrong so i should say sorry right? it's also one of the basic mannerism that we learn. but somehow the way i said sorry is different. my friends would know about it. when i say sorry i will repeat it many times. sometimes even it's a small thing i will say sorry over and over again. the reason why i' d said like that is because firstly i'm afraid that they will not believe me. secondly, i wanted to show them that i really mean my sorry.

but some of my friends don't like the way i repeat sorry. they told me that i'm not sincere since i have repeated it so many times and keep saying sorry over small stuff . but i really do mean it. even a sorrover small matter is okay for me because i don't want to have a unnecessary fights and dispute in the long run. okay let's think it this way. remember the phrase Sikit-sikit lama -lama jadi bukit? it applies too in my life. im afraid that if i don.t apologize then i might lose a friend. i don't want that to happen. as i myself do not have much friends i don't want to lose them. but somehow yes what they said are true that i sound insincere when i repeat it many times and you can always hear me keep saying sorry.

okay now let's talk about those people who wont say sorry when they are not wrong and those who won't say sorry at all cost. actually both of them are similar. in fact there are many people that belong to these two groups. i can't see why saying a small sorry is so hard? i mean if that sorry can end disputes and fights why not? if they say they will have no face after they said sorry then they mean that they prefer to fight rather than finding a solution to end fights the easiest way. to give in. yes that's the word. i bet some of you have brothers and sisters and from small we are told to give in if you are the eldest. i am the eldest and i do give in to my younger sister and brother. it's okay i think to myself. i can end a quarrel fast( though i admit that we always quarrel a lot of times but i still do give in at most times) and they are my siblings. that's another reason to give in.

okay back to the topic of sorry.when some don't want to say sorry even if they are in the wrong side then that's troublesome. unnecessary fights will occur and it's just a not nice situation to look at. some said that the word sorry is my pride my dignity and i wont say sorry unless i am really wrong. well it's okay to know that you have pride and dignity in yourself but by not saying sorry is not the way to keep your pride and dignity. don't they realize that ? i mean some would rather die then saying sorry to someone.
gosh!

in the end of the day i know that there are more than hundreds billions of people in the world and i can't change anything about it. i know i might have offensed someone but i'm sorry okay? i just want to share my thoughts about this word Sorry.

anyway i'm trying to improve not to repeat saying the word sorry so much but that won't stop me saying sorry. do you believe that by saying a simple sorry you can change a person's life and maybe the world?
if only everyone can be so forgiving i'm sure the world will be a better place to live in.

anyway i'm sorry again.

i hope anyone out there would comment and share out their opinions? and i will be grateful :)
i don't know why i will touch about this topic. i might end up being chased and then sent into jail. lol anyway do share your opinions.

till here then.

5 comments:

♥єrlίnα said...

well,never hear of the song title 'Sorry seem to be the hardest word' meh?
Actually,i dont like people saying sorry to me because everyone will make mistake.Who doesnt?
as long as you are willing to change,it's fine with me. Dont just sit there and say sorry.Prove to me that you really sincere in changing.

Daniel Hazmy said...

well i see, good point you have there. ya we should prove that we are really willing to change. thanks by the way!

Benjamin Chang said...

Daniel Daniel Daniel...Sorry for everything Daniel :P At one moment I was thanking you and now I'm apologizing you! Haha. Yes, a simple "sorry" can change a frown to a smile...but how bout "I'm truly sorry" or "I'm deeply truly sincerely humbly regrettably sorry"? That could change the world already! Hahahaha.

Daniel Hazmy said...

hey benjamin..haha ya it would...sorry is a BIG word you know. haha thanks for the comment :)

Karen said...

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry????hehe