Tuesday, May 13, 2008

looking on ahead..

well yesterday i went to school just to check out form six and my friends. saw karen :) sorry i didn't came today because of few reason. number one, my mom don't let cause i was sick having fever. secondly, weng sum , aik jun they all not going so i don't go also. hehe sorry ya

okay so i was the earliest to reached school, i mean among me , weng sum, aik jun and puventhan.but when i reached the school was about to start so i can't chat with my friends. later when all of them came we decided go cc. so we searched for the nearest cc and guess what. that cc sucks to the max. haihz wasted money go there. next time we promised not to go there anymore.

i went to the clinic too cause i've been coughing for months. when i told the doctor i coughed for two months she was shocked. when she checked my breathing she said my airway sempit. then she asked me whether i smoked or not i said no. then she said if i ate the medicine finish and there are still no improvements come back to do x-ray. but i feel better after taking the medication.less coughing :)

and i'm sorry to those of mt friends who didn't get jpa. only 5 got in my school. i am so grateful to be the lucky one. thank god

k la till here then

1 comment:

Karen said...

o.Ou sick ah???get well soon k...drink more water..haha