Monday, June 28, 2010

G-Y-M

Today has been a productive day as well I suppose. Woke up quite early today since I slept at p.m. yesterday night. Haha. Anyway today I met up with Ming Chai and brought him to buy his own first guitar. YEAH FIRST OWN GUITAR! He wanted to learn for a very long time already and today his dream came true :D He bought one which cost A$250 together with the bag. I bought a bag too for A$15 as I don't want to wait till next week.Then we went back to his house where I taught him some basic stuff. Went back home today and guess what happened after that? I managed to accomplish my other desires for the holidays apart from getting a guitar.

I WENT TO THE GYM!


Yes you heard me right, I went to the gym today with my roommate, Ah Beng. I paid A$70 for the one month pass. Just for this holiday and if things go well I might continue it. Gosh I am so tired now, I didn't do much but seriously I am so freaking tired. After writing this I will probably off to sleep . I have to go to the gym tomorrow morning at 11 for an appointment with the gym staff to create a suitable work out program for me.

Some of my friends from Sydney will be coming down tomorrow. Guess more outings and trips to the city starting tomorrow :D Cant wait to spend more money!! LOL that was sarcasm.

Oh and I bought vitamin C and B complex as well. I think I do need them since I always feel weak and my coughing still doesn't heal yet.

Anyway till here then folks!!
Mata ne!

As you can see I am updating on events ( stuff I did today rather than pouring my heart out). Well I'm tired now so maybe next time.

2 comments:

Song said...

Wow!!! MIANG Chai learning guitar too!! Woo hoo!!
Remmebr to upload some pics about the gathering wey!

Daniel Hazmy said...

Haha ok ok I will la :D