Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cough Cough go away!

Hey folks! I'm back but I'm back with a sickness! I have been coughing so bad for these past few days that throat is sore. Besides, I can't sleep properly at night because I will be coughing like nobody business at night. Not only my room is dusty it is also stuffy, especially when the heater is on. Why is it stuffy when the heater is on , I hear you ask?

Well it has something to do with convection. When the heater heats up the air in the room,this causes the hot air to rise and cold air to fall. This proves to be a problem to me when I am sleeping on the upper part of the bunker. It is so annoying when I am sleeping and I am forced to wake up suddenly in the night with my stuffed and blocked nose.

Perhaps it's time to find a new decent place to live in. I have thought about this for some time already but I just couldn't find any cheap places yet. Accommodation in Melbourne, well it's everywhere in the world actually, is fairly expensive. See how it goes.

Been doing Latin dancing for a while now and I am selected to pe
rform during production. This is good news although I still suck at it. But I didn't managed to get in to the modern dance piece. Sad. I was hoping to get into that one really.

Just before the semester end, I attended a 飲み会(nomikai) which is a just like a hang out party before exam and I met few new friends there which I shall mention here so that I will not forget : Blythe, Jun Xing and Clarinna. There were few more guys that I have met but after the party we never talk again except for the three names I've mentioned. It's nice to meet new and interesting people.

Oh and I have a desire to go to JAPAN!! Maybe next year during winter holidays!!!ARGH money money money! But I will go there one day!

I had my Japanese exam last Tuesday and it was pretty easy. I love Japanese. Lots more to learn to be fluent. I have 2 more exams on the 24th and 25th and should start studying now.
I've been relaxing too much now I think.

Besides that, I have been chatting to a good friend, Siew Mei and currently is going through a change of phase in her life and I want to let not only her know but everyone else who is reading this that life is all about going through inevitable stages or phases. A piece of advice, just remember to buckle up and wear your helmet as you drive ahead!!!


That's all for now! Cheers! And below is an ugly picture of mine!! LOL!






2 comments:

Song said...

Alamak... I thought ghost...haha

Don't ur room have a sucker? or an air ventilator (smtg like a fan that rotates and suck out the air)

take care while preparing for ur exam!!

Daniel Hazmy said...

Nope my room do not have that air ventilator. Sucks right???

Thanks Song!