Friday, October 31, 2008

waterfall trip: what a wonderful one!

im sorry for the long wait of updates. i had problems with my internet connection. i reformatted my laptop from Windows XP to Vista Ultimate thanks to Tony! :) my laptop is fresh and look brand new now.

anyway i'm here to tell you my experiences in a waterfall visit last monday which was also Deepavali.
some of the connexxion people went there together for a picnic and fun.there are actually three waterfalls and the first one was where we slide down whle the second one we jumped down from the waterfall scary.

That's the name of the place that we went.



beautiful scenery


woei song with the waterfall in the background


now it's my turn


this is the first waterfall


this is the second waterfall


and this is the third



the first waterfall = a giant water slide



a close up photo


me on the rock


me laying like a frog..croak!!!


fast currents


me and woei song


now this picture really looks like that im out of the picture and so unreal if you get what i mean


i love this picture the most by a korean friend of mine, Tony . this is not the Tony i mentioned above earlier

a group photo before leaving


well here is the video that we took and look how i conquered my fear. i slided and jumped three times. the first time i was trying to jump and slide, i hesitated because through logic my brain won't just allow me to jump but i force myself too. you think that stunt was easy? try standing on top the waterfall and feel for yourself. you will then know what i meant. the first time was scary, the second was okay but the third was addictive haha. i can't wait to go there again. i'm now pronouncing myself as a man for i have conquered my fears and do something out of what the brain can accept lol no la i'm still who i am :) just with more experiences only.

anyway it was really a fruitful journey. it's been a while since i went to a waterfall. i really enjoyed the trip. too bad to those whom we called like ah beng who refuse to go.


stay tuned for the next post : Halloween Party ! coming up. i'm sure you all wanna know what do i dress up as for Halloween right? don't worry i will feed your curiosity with many many pictures. right now i need to gather all the pictures we took and until then stay tuned!!!!



1 comment:

Puventhan said...

Damn! Wish guys here were half as active as you all.. But then, we are in the middle of a jungle.. So can't blame them.. But Halloween... Man, I always wanted to dress up as Dracula or something.. Lol...