Monday, October 13, 2008

hari raya in kbu!



well as i said earlier, today i went for a a photo session in college. six of us were there, and our photos were taken in a chemistry lab where we were supposed to be pretending to mix some colourful chemicals or some sort. the session was boring and we had to do the same routine mundanely over and over again. but i am grateful to be chosen, what a rare chance for me to contribute to the "college" haha :P

the session started at 2 something, the photographer was late and ended around 4 , just in time to attend the open house in kbu haha. i quickly went back hostel to change into baju melayu and go to the hall. it was packed with teachers and students from jpa.

below are some pictures i took :)



me and atiqah..she desperately trying to look cute :P




some of my clasmmates :) look at franky posing


another shot :)





nicholas and calvin



nicholas and calvin and er....forgot their names..sorry ya ><



me and my classmates...sorry ah no names mention..a lot to name




architecure group 2 class photo...k la i name them la...leong, me, mud, beng, behind mud is fadli.secondrow: liyana, nadia,siew wen,hanis, atiqah,hazman,rahimi and sabri. franky is between hazman and rahimi. last row: fairuz,sarah,chia venn, nadira(after siew wen),and syireen behind of atiqah .



happening group of people :)




hazman, sarah, me and chan..chan you look great with that baju melayu!



me and some of my malay friends...



me and my maths lecturer, miss effa :) behind is wei xin and hazman



let me introduce my malaysian studies lecturer, MR. AL.... haha he is a funny lecturer :)


the yellow gang

me flanked by four pretty ladies :P



me and fadli..he is a nice guy



fadli, me and mud..the three muskeeers



selamat hari raya!!!!



ha senyum senyum...



rendang ayam



scrumptious!!!



now i just recalled that i havent ate satay ...



me and afif..another funny and nice guy



friends for life!!!haha



most of my claamates were in this photo :)



the boys rock!!!ah beng look great in his baju melayu



we look very cool right?




i just found out that i'm getting shorter everyday haha and i like this picture very much :)



the foods lined up on the table..cookies everywhere.yum yum

it was a successful event i would say. everything went well. i found out that my classmates love taking pictures haha...especially the quiet and shy siew wen :) you should see her jumping happily , good la that everyone enjoyed themselves.

and i wanna show you a video made by mud. he is the producer and how creative he was, i want to learn something from him too :) producing movies i mean.
please watch and comment ya :)




well i guess till here then..please look forward for the pink day post ya :)

5 comments:

Song said...

In the forth picture, u looked so .....tall...erbss.haha

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha wat to do :)

atiqah muhamad said...

first of all, i wasn't trying t look cute, perghhhh god made me cute, so i am more than happy to accept his "gift"

and why ah... I AM NOT IN THE CLASS PIC . i mean where am i??

owh thank you for the guitar string



p/s: mengapa saya tidak boleh tengok video mud tu??

Daniel Hazmy said...

lol sorry la i was just saying okay? no prob for the guitar string..the class photo was taken when you were in the hall :)

cannot see meh the movie?

Anonymous said...

it warms my heart to see multi-racial malaysian students celebrating together. Keep the spirit alive...forever and ever.