Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pinky day... a memorable one

so today we had oink shirt day and it was successful:0
i guess i should let the pictures do the talking :)


pink pink day !

six hand human!!!!

atiqah modeling :)

me and jaevon

all the guys in a row...

from short to tall.all pink

during speaking, we doing forum :)


even mrs. lee my english lecturer wore pink today :) haha

cheers ma'am!

studious classmates

during lecture

concentrate concentrate ..what am i doing?


i wonder how this pic got here??? haha ah beng is wanted!!!!


im flying :)


emo

nostalgic

nostalgic 2


ready 1, 2 ,..


jump!!!


argh tak jadi haha


zzzzz

another zzzz..


posing ..

nice or not?


jump again.


yeeha!!!


the girls


twins ah?


the three musketeers



ah beng, me and leong

me , me and ME!

mud and fadli


rahimi and leong

ah beng, leong, chia venn and me

dark pink + light pink = pink!!!

my class!

the girls side!


ruby and eliza


syafiqah, liyana and hanis :)


****************

looks like we do have a lot of fun taking photos haha. next week we are going to wear black tee with jeans, stay tuned for all black day ya!!! till here then !
sayonara!


P.S. : before that i wanna thank to all of you who have made this event possible. sorry if this small event made you buy t shirts during the weekends. anyway thanks a lot for your cooperation ya!!! please do leave a comment if you're my classmates. cheers!

2 comments:

atiqah muhamad said...

dude.. WTF! take my ugly picture out man!


p/s: to whoever visits this blog, THAT IS NOT ME! -___-.

Daniel Hazmy said...

lol..please don't deny urself.it's you la..