Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i'm going to a photo shoot and shoot myself lol

Last Monday as I was in my Malaysian studies class suddenly ms. Effa came in and hand over a paper to my lecturer. He then called out several names and mine was among those names. I was required to be at the Student Service Department on Wednesday which is today by 9.oo a.m. I was shocked at first and I was wondering what did I do that I need to go to the SSD? However from speculation I heard that we( those names who were called), are going to be involve in a photo shoot. I didn’t know more about the details until I attended the briefing on this morning.


A lady was briefing us about why were we being summoned and what do we need to do. Well, basically we were so called doing the college a favour where our photos will be taken around the school and these will be used for advertisement purposes, which will appear in brochures and also in the college website. What an inexpensive way that the college has used to make advertisements. However, I’m sure that other colleges are doing the same too. I once had a friend who appeared in the newspaper ‘modeling’ I would say, rather than ‘advertising’ for her college.


Classmates kept on calling me the “actor” since especially Atiqah. The photo shooting will happen on Monday afternoon, around 1.3o p.m. to 4.30p.m.,approximately three hours. Sadly, on Monday the whole JPA batch will have an open house of some sort where students will bring cookies, the girls will cook something, and the lecturer will order some heavy food for us. Looks like I’m going to miss all the fun.


This week nothing else happened that would really caught my or anyone else attention. And because of that , I as the class rep of Architecture 2 declared to my classmates that to spice our life in college up, we will have a ‘same dress code’ day once a week. And as I expected everyone were enthusiastic about it. We were debating on what colour to wear next Wednesday. In the end, after much debate, it was decided that everyone will wear pink to college that day. The guys were somehow reluctant but they said they will try their best to obtain a pink shirt to wear. I’ve explained to the class that this might be the best chance for everyone to start collecting every colour they can get hold off in this world haha. So their wardrobe will be as colourful as a rainbow. Anyway, I myself too am looking forward to it. I will take a class picture and show how pinky we can be.


Besides that, I did suggested that we should have a class outing and that suggestion are still in discussion. I really hoped I can make an interesting outing one day. Perhaps to Genting? Too far…hmm maybe just to Sunway pyramid ice skating or the nearest is to One Utama hag out and watch a movie , stuff like that.


Are they any stuff that I can do to make mine and my fellow classmates’ college life if not already mundane but humdrum more fascinating? Any suggestion please do share some with me ya? I guess till here then.

No comments: