Monday, October 27, 2008

ice skating

on friday, i went to the connection and we had fun during the "Arts Night". everyone was drawing their masterpiece to show the rest. i painted a masterpiece which i would like to share with you all. though i'm really not good in painting. sadly.

so childish huh?

then on saturday my family came up to see me and we went sunway pyramid. i spent the whole evening from 1 to 5 ice skating. truthfully, it's sucks. i had a hard time at first but then after fallinf down for dozen of times i finally was able to pick it up a little. need more practice i guess. my hips ache now because of the falling. imagine falling on an ice below 0 degress. bRRRRR!
but i had fun. new experience. next time when i go again with my friends i should be more better than them :) haha

my family wanted to spent the night one but then the cost for a hotel was way too expensive andthey decided to go back ipoh.anyway that's all.

No comments: