Monday, September 29, 2008

稻香 (dao xiang) - jay's new song :)

First of all I’m glad that some of my friends liked my song…but more to the lyrics lol. Anyway I hope I can write better songs soon. Thanks a lot guys for your comments ya. Appreciate it lot. Besides that it gives me motivation to write more.

Why am i feeling so lazy to express myself these days? There are lots of stuff I would like to talk about but then… am I preoccupied with other things? I don’t think so. Raya is coming soon. Only a day away. These two days I’ve been helping out my family in the kitchen and got myself injured. i cut myself while I was peeling the skins of ginger. But it’s not that deep. I’m okay.

I can’t wait to meet up my friends on raya. Hope we will have a splendid time chatting and hanging out around my house together. Honestly , I’m a bad host. I’m such a bad one that I asked my friends to help me contact my other friends where it should be me doing all this. Anyway I’m very sorry and grateful for everyone’s help ya . I’ll make it up to everyone if I can ,don’t worry.


Oh ya I want to recommend a song by jay chou. It’s his latest song. The title is稻香 , in pin yin is dao xiang, which translates to ‘fragrant rice’ . it’s amazing that jay chou is a great singer and songwriter at the same time. I’ve heard most of his songs and they never failed o entertain me. The melodies are always the thing that satisfies me since I barely understands mandarin. And the best part is that he can always convey the mood of his songs perfectly,I can’t describe it. It’s indescribable. But I just love listening to his songs. Some of them that I like are jian dan ai , ju hua tai, qian li zhi wai, cai hong, zui chang de dian ying, and argh if I continue I will basically tell you every title of his songs that he sings so let me just conclude that I love all his songs haha. I wish I could convey not only messages but also my moods in my songs. I guess I have to try writing lots and lots before I will finally succeed but hey isn’t practice makes perfect?

Are you a fan of jay chou? If you are then I’m sure you will like the new song but if you are not , it wouldn’t kill if you hear it once right? Who knows you end up having that song in your mp3 player or ipod and put it on repeat? Haha


And below are the lyrics for the song dao xiang in pin yin and also the English translation.


歌手: 周杰伦 zhou jie lun (jay chou)
歌名: 稻香 dao xiang
专辑: 魔杰座 mo jie zuo
作词: 周杰伦 zhou jie lun (jay chou)
作曲: 周杰伦 zhou jie lun (jay chou)

对这个世界 如果你有太多的抱怨
dui zhe ge shi jie, ruo guo ni you tai duo de bao yuan


跌倒了 就不敢继续往前走
die dao le, jiu bu gan ji xu wang qian zou


为什么 人要这么的脆弱 堕落
wei shen me, ren yao zhe me de cui ruo, duo luo


请你打开电视看看
qing ni da kai dian shi kan kan


多少人 为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
duo shao ren, wei sheng ming zai nu li yong gan de zou xia qu

我们是不是该知足
wo men shi bu shi gai zhi zu

珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
zhen xi yi qie, jiu suan mei you yong you


[chorus A]

还记得 你说家是唯一的城堡
hai ji de, ni shuo jia shi wei yi de cheng bao

随着稻香 河流继续奔跑
sui zhe dao xiang he liu ji xu ben pao


微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
wei wei xiao, xiao shi hou de meng wo zhi dao

不要哭 让萤火虫带着你逃跑
bu yao ku, rang ying huo chong dai zhe ni tao pao


乡间的 歌谣永远的依靠
xiang jian de, ge yao yong yuan de yi kao

回家吧 回到最初的美好
hui jia ba, hui dao zui chu de mei hao

[chorus A]

不要这么容易就想放弃 就像我说的
bu yao zhe me rong yi jiu xiang fang qi, jiu xiang wo shuo de


追不到的梦想 换个梦不就得了
zhui bu dao de meng xiang, huan ge meng bu jiu de le


为自己的人生鲜艳上色
wei zi ji de ren sheng xian yan shang se


先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色
xian ba ai tu shang xi huan de yan se


笑一个吧
xiao yi ge ba


功成名就不是目的
gong cheng ming jiu bu shi mu di


让自己快乐快了 这才叫做意义
rang zi ji kuai le kuai le zhe cai jiao zuo yi yi


童年的纸飞机 现在终于飞回我手里
tong nian de zhi fei ji xian zai zhong yu fei hui wo shou li

所谓的那快乐
suo wei de na kuai le


赤脚在田里追蜻蜓追到累了
chi jiao zai tian li zhui qing ting zhui dao lei le


偷摘水果被蜜蜂给叮到怕了
tou zhai shui guo bei mi feng gei ding dao pa le


谁在偷笑呢
shui zai tou xiao ne


我靠着稻草人
wo kao zhe dao cao ren

吹着风 唱着歌 睡着了
chui zhe feng, chang zhe ge, shui zhao le


哦 哦 午后吉它在虫鸣中更清脆
o o wu hou ji ta zai chong ming zhong geng qing chui


哦 哦 阳光洒在路上就不怕心碎
o o yang guang sa zai lu shang jiu bu pa xin sui


珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
zhen xi yi qie, jiu suan mei you yong you


[repeat chorus A x2]


This is the english translated “Fragrant Rice” lyrics

Composer: Jay Chou
Lyricist: Jay Chou

If you have too many complaints towards this world
When you fall down you don’t dare to continue walking forward
Why must people be so weak, depraved
I ask you to turn on the TV and see
How many people bravely try hard to continue walking for their life
Shouldn’t we be content with what we have?
You should cherish everything even if you don’t possess it


I still remember you said your home was the only castle, you continue to run with the fragrance of the rice and the flowing river
Smiling, the dreams when you were young, I know
Don’t cry, let the fireflies lead you to escape, the eternal dependence of the folk song in the country
Just go home
Go back to the happiness at the very start


Don’t be so easy to give up, it’s just like I say
For dreams you can’t achieve, switch it for another and it’ll be fine
Put some colour into your life, firstly paint the colour you like on love
Come on and smile, merit and fame aren’t the goals
Let yourself be happy, this is what you call meaning
The paper airplane from my childhood, it’s finally flown back to my hand now
That so called happiness, running barefoot in the fields chasing crickets and getting tired
Picking fruits without permission and getting scared from being stung by bees, who’s sniggering?
I lean on the scarecrow while being blown by the wind while singing while sleeping
Oh oh, if the sunshine sprinkles on the road then I won’t be afraid of being broken-hearted
You should cherish everything even if you don’t possess it


I still remember you said your home was the only castle, you continue to run with the fragrance of the rice and the flowing river
Smiling, dreams when you were young, I know
Don’t cry, let the fireflies lead you to escape, the eternal dependence of the folk song in the country
Just go home
Go back to the happiness at the very start


well i hope you enjoyed that new song of his :)
this post is long. guess i'll stop here


2 comments:

Song said...

‘稻香’a nice song....

ky said...

nice. =)kuan