Wednesday, September 10, 2008

where is the will(latest song that i wrote)

okay now here is the latest song that i wrote. the title of this song is where is the will. let's talk about the history of this song. well i mean how i actually came up with this theme. hmmm for the first month i didn't have the will to study and i haven't been writing songs for ages so i create one. i hope you guys like it.please please do comment on it ok. i know i'm a bit out of tune here and there but overall how and you can point out some mistakes as well as suggestion ya :)

here is the lyrics..the bridge part was kind of mumbling sorry..my diction not good while i'm singing. anyway the chords for this song is G, Daad/F#,Em and Caad. the pre-chorus is Em and Daad/F# twice. the chorus is the same four chords but the first three chords are played faster just like how i played for the chorus in friends friends song. i think ben will und :)


Where Is The Will




Staring at the window

Sitting at my table

Looking out the stars

Lonely and wondering why


Can you tell me

can you guide me

can you help me

can you show me the way


where is the will to make things happen

where is the will to make me better

where is the will where is the will to achieve greater

where is the will where is the will

show me the will


I wake up in the morning

Looking out the window

Always watching out

For the rainbow


where is the will to make things happen

where is the will to make me better

where is the will where is the will to achieve greater

where is the will where is the will

show me the will


don’t quit anything can happen

bend,but don’t break

challenge your potential

effort creates opportunities

follow your intuition



anyway so sorry
you can only see my face lol
does the lyrics somehow relates to you in any way?
oh ya the bridge of the song i took the words from a poster that my mom gave me...



lol haha i ran out of ideas so i just took those words and sing along...sounds nice to me though :)

it's 5.30 a.m. now was supposed to study my economics. i tried to upload it to youtube but i can't .too slow. it took very long and my laptop will break down before it finishes uploading. haihz. maybe i try to upload it in the library later :)

4 comments:

Song said...

wahh...so fast advertising ur song liao?ever thought of working as a part time singer? haha....better study XD

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha ya la im trying to involve in marketing :) see see one day i become like marie digby who knows :P blek

Benjamin Chang said...

Wow..Daniel...another hit song! It's damn good, better than your first single, hahahaha.

Yea, I dunno what is the fingering for the Daad/F# chord. Tak pernah guna pun, haha.

lol,when you become the next 'Marie Digby', I can't believe that I can say to other ppl, "Hey, I know that guy!" Hahaha..great job my friend!

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha thx ben..great that you like it :) download it from youtube haha..anyway the chords Daad/F# im not sure whether i wrote it right or not but i will try and show them to you ya..