Friday, September 26, 2008

leaving home - another original song of mine :)



Leaving Home by Daniel

I’ve been waiting for this moment

To make my dreams come true

This my last chance my final token

To take things out of the blue


I finally know what to do

To do something that’s true

That I don’t use to have a clue

about the event that would follow through


I’m leaving home with my small boat

I’m off to see the world to leave the place where I belong

After all these years I’m alone

I’m finally leaving home


I’m not afraid to take on the

challenges that might come along

Even in darkness I would still go on

To prove that I’m brave and strong


I know this journey has no end but I will not regret then

I have everything I need to aide in my journey when


I’m leaving home with my small boat

I’m off to see the world to leave the place where I belong

After all these years I’m alone

I’m finally leaving home



here is another song of mine. the theme is about leaving home. i think i wrote this song because i was yearning to be free, perhaps, lol i wrote this last year. oh ya i want to credit david wong for this song cause he helped me with the lyrics.if you're reading this david, be proud :) i still remember we wrote this in the state library. i somehow like the pre-chorus part where i's kinda fast and catchy. if you notice they rhyme with each other and the meaning fits together. perfect combination haha


however i don't think i sang it well lol my songs are simple and without bridge.all my songs are short lol and it follow this pattern..verse, pre-chorus, chorus , verse ,pre-chorus, chorus twice and end.


in a nutshell, please comment ya :) oh before that, Happy Holiday!!!!!!


4 comments:

Young said...

Damn.. brilliant blog.. brilliant song and brilliant lyrics. =P Leaving home was really inspiring.
I'm eagerly awaiting your next original composition.
Btw, thanks for the comments on my blog. =)

Lee Thean Ming said...

Hey Daniel!!!
Haha, love ur new song =P
I wonder what's next? Leaving uni??
Haha, keep it up!
U never fail to inspire me =P

nadya said...

short n sweet =)
meaningful lyrics huh??
neway, u sang bleeding love for me??
haha. thanks. terharu~!
=))

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha thx guys...glad you all liked it..maybe one day i'll cmpile verything in a cd lol...gice u all my new album haha..how nice if i can do that :)