Thursday, September 11, 2008

results...

yesterday i had my economic test and guess what i finished it i think not even ten minutes. 18 questions consists of mcq and yes/no questions. i should say it was easy but i'm sure i did pretty badly. well i'm not going to fret about something that have passed.

after my dinner, i went to ah beng's house only with my laptop. played dota with him and then chia venn want to join us so we cycled and get her. then we stopped by calvin's house and played with the hamsters...OMG!!!!!there were so so so so CUTE!!!argh!!!i want to buy one too. envy them.i had lots of fun playing with the hamsters. one was named Cal and another was Kilo. both of them were males. I don't know if i'm using the correct tense.both of them WERE males, should it be both them ARE males? :) after that went to ah beng's house again and stayed there till almost 3 a.m.




so cute laaa!!!!!!!ish i want one!


today i got back my maths test results. sadly, i got 55 out of 80. i know i know. very bad right. but that's already the best i can do so i won't fret on it either :) life have to be happy.if i keep worrying every little stuff then my life will be stressed. i know my statement has a lot of flaws but there is only one thing i can do :which is i promise to do better. that is what i can do for now. so please don't bother me :)

hmmm tomorrow night there will be a lantern festival in college and i'm part of it. hope it will go well. saturday i will be having english test and then probably in the afternoon meet up with edward :)

No comments: