Sunday, February 7, 2010

Summary of my 4th trip to Kay-Elle

I’m back from KL already. Missed me? Haha. I did my Grads card on the day I arrived. It was a prompt process and my card was ready in just five minutes. After that I went straight to BU. Nothing much happened on Thursday .

On Friday, I had dinner with Woei Song, Ginger, Ah Beng, Siao Fern and Chia Venn in Chilli’s, One Utama. After our dinner we went around helping Ginger searched for his pair of jeans. Then later at night around 10 we went for yum cha session with two of our juniors, Jia jun and Dao Zhen. We chatted and have fun till it was almost 12 and subsequently said our goodbyes as we were all very tired.

On Saturday morning, we woke up and bought breads and Oreo’s in 7 Eleven shop for breakfast. We then took a cab to Kelana Jaya where we took the LRT to Masjid Jamek before changing to StarLrt( not sure whether I’m correct with the name)and headed straight to PWTC where the hotel that the briefing will be held is just opposite the PWTC stop.

The briefing was nothing much, basically the same like any other briefings except this time HSBC bank representative gave a so not persuading talk to persuade us to apply for their services. However, I managed to make new friends or seniors I would say, who were the student volunteers for the briefing.

After the briefing me and my friends took the Starlrt again to Masjid Jamek where we have our lunch before we parted ways. They were going to Puduraya to buy their bus ticket while I need to be in KL Sentral to wait for my train which will be leaving at 6 pm. I reached Kl Sentral around 2 something and imagine me waiting for hours there. I’d bought a newspaper but I was so sleepy that I kep closing my eyes. I forced myself not to sleep for it would be dangerous for me( theft ,robbery or kidnapping). Hence, I made many trips to the toilet to freshen up, bought ice-cream and fruits. Besides, I also walk around just to stay awake and I managed to hold on to my drowsiness till I was on the train. And I slept through the journey when I was in the train :P

I safely reached home around 9 pm. I guess till here then! Have a great day!

No comments: