Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Confirmed date of flying :14th FEB!

Hey guys, just want to inform you all that I'll be flying to Melbourne on the 14th. Yes, it's confirmed already. Night flight. Departure time is 2135 hours and I will be arriving in Melbourne airport at 0815 hours Melbourne time.

I'm about to start a new, exciting chapter of my life and I am looking forward to it! Oh ya remember i told you all that I wanted to take up Japanese when I'm in uni? I don't think i would anymore because if I take up Japanese then I have to study it for 3 years straight. Not that I don't want to study Japanese, I really want to but I would also would love to study other subjects other than language. Besides, I can learn Japanese on my own and that is what I have been doing for the past week.

I went through several websites and I even downloaded a very good program to learn Japanese : Rosetta Stone. Go and check it out if you want to learn any languages. Here is the link for the program :http://www.egydown.com/2219-rosetta-stone.html However, the languages CD will have to be downloaded separately. Here is the link for torrent download for Japanese :http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4847360/Rosetta_Stone_V3_-_Japanese_%28L1__L2__L3%29_%28ISO%29
If you are interested with other languages you can just search for it by just typing Rosetta Stone ( your language) download in Google.

This is a very good program!

The good thing about learning language by yourself is that you can learn and move forward at your own pace. Isn't that great! But of course one need to practice a lot to be fluent in it. So i will be joining the Japanese Club in my uni. :D

Hmmm what about my packing? Well, my mom has helped me packed most of the things and now just left a bit more things. We will finalize it on Friday. The reason why my mom helped me pack was because basically I am not a good packer haha. She can fit in more things in the luggage bag compared when I do the packing. By the way thanks mom!

I am flying on the first day of Chinese New Year and it's kind of sad you know, I can't meet up with my school mates for the last time before I fly because everyone will only be back only around Friday. Last time me and my friends even planned to visit my friends house for Chinese New Year but then... Well it's ok then. What to do. Maybe next time then. I'm sure we will have the chance to see each other again!

Anyway till here then folks! Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's in advance! I think I won't be able to wish you guys on that day. Anyway keep visiting my blog and get to know my updates. I will try my very best to update at least once a week over there. Take care!

No comments: