Saturday, February 20, 2010

My new home


Hi guys, I'm back with another update and this time I'm going to show you the house I'm currently living in. Remember on the last post that my house is behind the house with the three windows as the picture shown below? Well if you notice, there is a pathway right next to that house and if you walk straight onto that pathway, you will be able to see my house.



There, this is my house. Quite small right?

A close up of my house. Notice how simple it is? I am living in the last room with two windows.


Ya this is my room from outside.


Okay, so let's the journey to my house begin. This is the front door and the only door. There is no back door in this house.


Once you enter the door what you can see .


As you walk ahead further you will notice there is a room on your right. This is room number 8. I am not sure who lives in this room though as well as some other rooms. Haha


And to your left there will be another 2 rooms. Rooms number 1 and 2 respectively.


When you move a few steps to the left away from the wall that blocks the way after you came in through that door, you can see room 3 .


As you walk on, two refridgerator will be on your right but they will be gone soon anyway. I heard from one of my housemates that they will be transported elsewhere.


Moving on, room 4 will be on your left while room 7 will be on your right. Jae von and Siew Wuen stay in room 4 while Ainin and Hui Ying sleeps in room 7. They are just opposite from each other.



Beside room 7 is room 6 which is occupied by a couple.


The kitchen is just straight ahead as you can see form the above picture. It's quite cram but all the utilities are here.


If you walk further up into the kitchen, you can see tha my room is on the right hand side. Room number 5. :d Tada! Finally you have reached my room. So easy right?


This is how the kitchen looks like. Complete facilities to cook.


Another two fridges. Currently I am keeping my foods in the smaller one that has a television on top of it.


The washing machine and the dryer.


Beside the washing machine there is an opening which leads to the washroom . The boy's toilet and the boy's shower is separated.

The sink and the girl's toilet and shower room.


Well, basically that is all I can show you in my house. What do you think? Nice? Small?



Anyway, on another note, Poh Hui's mom brought us, the boys and girls for dinner after My Academic Advice Day in university last Thursday,18th Feb. We went and eat at a Thai restaurant named Ying Thai.


The restaurant in bright green colour.


The boys sat at one table while the girls and Poh Hui's mom sat behind us.


We happily looking through the menu.


This is what I had ordered, I forgot what it's called but it's a seafood curry. Yummy!


Below are just some random photos I took with my phone. I have yet to take lots of pictures but it's ok since I have three years here :D

The arches in th eOld Arts building. Like those in Harry Potter's movies right?


The street nearby my house.


A park somewhere. I forget where I took this.


The blue sky of Melbourne.



Flowers that is found just along the pathway to my house.


Can you spot the flowers that i took in the picture earlier? By the way this is the back road after you passed my house and walk straight ahead. If you get what I mean.


This is the largest cemetery that we stumbled upon when we have our tour.

Well I guess till here then. Hope you all had a nice time venturing to my new home. Haha. To blog about this post took me hours plus the editing of pictures, uploading the pictures to Blogger and writing the post itself.
Oh ya I'll be taking Japanese as my breadth subject now. And it's confirmed now! ^^
Sayounara!

5 comments:

.::annemishi::. said...

daniel! kamera apakah itu? is that a new dslr? :P

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha no la. it's just my n82 phone camera. 5 mp only. Why? cantik ke? hehe kena tgk siapa la yang ambik :D

Song said...

wahh~ nice photos and look like you all had an enjoyable time over there!

Daniel Hazmy said...

Thx! haha ya we had an enjoyable moments here.

Daniel Hazmy said...

hey Lucy,

Gee.Nice to know that you are reading my blog. Thanks and ya please keep coming ya.