Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update...

last saturday i had an extra class for English from nine till 12.30. went back and I think I slept then woke up in the evening then I forgotten what I did actually. Haihz. It’s been few days already. Then I went to ah beng’s house to watch 8tv summer live concert with woei song and his friend from Cyberjaya. The concert was kind of boring. We only watched till the end because we want to watch jolin tsai and rainie yang only lol. then around 12 a.m. after the concert was over, jonathan, gabriel and his friend came over and we played dota till 5a.m. woah! haha i borrowed ginger's laptop. thanks ya ginger!! There were five of us, played three on two. No choice. Played a three or more games and I won one game with ah beng. Haha that game was fun .
then on sunday, woke up around eleven and it was raining heavily I think. Woei song went to ah beng’s house to study after he sent his friend to one utama to take a bus. I only went there after the rain stopped in the evening. It was around 4. Did my homework and I was hoping to go to the connexxion at 7. They had a bbq but no one was interested to go with me. Furthermore it was raining, so I ended up not going. Chia venn called later said that she wanted to have dinner with us. Ah beng was going to cook porridge. He cook porridge everyday @@ since he has a guest that night, so he cooked special porridge and prepared an egg salad. Everyone helped out to cook. Haha I had fun cooking and the food turned out not bad. Very filling too. I’m looking forward to another cookout after my test in September. After dinner, we watched the closing ceremony of Olympics. Around ten, we studied together. I studied economics since I haven’t touched it for a month already. Chia venn went back to her house around one. And we the boys continued studying. Woei song went to sleep at ah beng’s bed cause he was tired. Left me and ah beng only. Time ticking away to 4.30a.m. by then, I started to feel sleepy already so I slept at the sofa. Luckily the condition of the hall was not so dusty as it was the week before and I was able to get some sleep. Woke up around 8.30 the next morning and went back to hostel with woei song. Took my bath and started studying again but I can’t resist the sleepiness so I sleep again till one something before I headed to my class at 3.30 p.m.
and guess what..Monday was leong’s birthday. I wished him in the library. I think I was the first cause the others thought his birthday was the next day. I’m the class rep and I have everyone particulars so I know when was his birthday exactly. So the outcome was that everyone wished him after they knew and I told everyone we should celebrate today. I asked leong what he wanted to do and he replied he wanted to watch wall-e again. He said that movie was nice and meaningful. So we said okay. Went back for a shower, meet up with everyone and headed straight to one utama. We walked by the way. And once we reached there , at first they wanted to eat dinner at this Chinese restaurant which was not halal so Nicholas suggested that we head to carl’s junior but some of us don’t feel like eating burgers including me. Hence, since the birthday boy wants to try out some Japanese food, we searched for a Japanese restaurant that were halal, and that was when we came across hachiban ramen which transalates to 8 ramen. we ate our dinner there and truthfully the food did not reached my expectation. I and chan ate ramen but it’s a curry ramen. tasted just like a curry mee. Exactly the same. Ah beng ordered tom yam ramen. sarah and calvin ate ramen too but it’s the same as hakka mee. I don’t know whether you can imagine it or not but the conclusion is that I don’t feel the ‘Japanese’ in Japanese food. It’s Malaysian for heaven sake. But lucky I was full if not…..refund haha. My dinner costs RM20.
After that we headed to the cinema. Bought tickets for the 9.20 movie. Sarah and chan went to buy something before they joined us for the movie. WALL_E. what a great movie indeed. No wonder the birthday boy wanted to watch it for the second time. Although some of the elements in the movie are debatable and seemed irrelevant but who cares. The focus was on the moral of the story and the meaning that the movie was trying to tell. I greatly recommend to everyone who reads my blog to watch it. It’s a must. At first sarah, chan, Nicholas and ah beng wanted to go home and don’t want to watch the movie but I persuaded them and in the end sarah thanked me for persuading her to stay. Haha my pleasure. What a memorable movie. It’s very rare to watch a movie like that. After movie it was 11 something and one utama was closed already. We have to go to the parking lot at the basement to get out of one utama. We had fun searching for the exits. Then when we finally found our exit we were excited that we decided to take pictures for memories. Haha funny right but it was fun. Then we walked back , stopped by at a malay reataurant for a drink since everyone was thirsty. I was coughing badly and I need liquid in my throat. Then. Sent sarah back to her house and stayed at ah beng’s house because it started to rain heavily when we reached his house. Nicolas, franky and me walked back to hostel after the rain stopped at 1.30 a.m.

when I reached the hostel and opened my door, I saw wei xin studying. He just woke up. After I took my bath I studied with him too since I was not that sleepy. Slept at 2.30 and I don’t know why I woke up at 5 that morning. Wei xin also woke up at 5 but that’s his daily routine. He studied at the second floor. I just can’t sleep and the temperature was hot. So I decided to do my laundry. Washed my blanket, mattress and clothes and hanged them out. Swept and mopped the floor. Took my bath , breakfast and studied till nine. And then the tiredness took over me. So I slept but I keep waking up in a certain intervals to make sure it wasn’t eleven because I will be having lunch with uncle Rodney and Nicholas then. So by eleven I woke up washed my face and went down, headed to subway. Saw uncle Rodney and chatted with him for a while before Nicholas came after. Oh and uncle Rodney treated us for lunch. Thanked him so much. It’s my first time I ate at subway too. According to uncle Rodney, subway is the most healthy fast food around and it is his favourite. While we were eating it rained heavily. It’s been ages since i talked or meet uncle Rodney and we had a great time chatting. Learned a few things or two from him too J after our lunch it was almost one and I get ready to go to college. It was still raining heavily so I waited till it drizzled only I walked to college. Nothing much happened yesterday. After dinner I slept till almost twelve I was so tired. Wei xin was out at that time. After he came back I went out to the second floor to study. Studied economics again till two. Then I slept and woke up at nine this morning. and now I’m blogging in class in Microsoft word before I transfer them to blogger later haha. Now is 2 p.m by the way when I write this.

okay let me add something. it was raining heavily after class at 6. so i waited in college till 7 when it drizzled. actually i don't want to because i wore my new basketball shoes and i don't want to make it dirty but it's getting late and the college was about to close and not many people left so have to :( ate my dinner in franky's room mushroom soup and bread. bought tuna too but i guess i'll eat it tommorrow. tommorrow im going back Ipoh straight after class in the evening. have to rush for the bus. after dinner i slept till now, which is 9.23 p.m. now.

till here then

2 comments:

Puventhan said...

Wah.. So LONG post.. Haha.. Miss you and all our friends la.. Here is fun but still, nothing beats someone who you have known for 7 years.. Haha.. Anytime coming back soon?

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha ya miss u all too...sad