Saturday, August 30, 2008

a long post afterall...

I’m back in Ipoh now. When I came back I don’t know why I get tired most of the time. When I wanted to study my eyes would just feel sleepy. Maybe I don’t know how to do the maths questions. Well you see, I’m revising my maths cause there will be an exam next week but I’m stuck at the sketching graph part. Argh!! I just don’t know how to do. Other chapters I still can manage but this one I just can’t. next week got speaking test and I’m the first to go. Hope I can speak well and may ideas just flow out from my brain that very instant.



How’s life you ask me? Apart from struggling with my studies? Well nothing much actually. My social life? Not that good now. I mean I haven’t drop by to the connexxion for almost two or three weeks already because I was busy and also the fact that I was trying to study. Uncle Rodney said I was hibernating which means I was this guy who socialize a lot the first month and when I started to realize that I was getting far behind and that’s when I started to hibernate. I socialize less and try spent more time on my academics. He said what I was doing will leave a bad impression on others, because the first month I was so jovial and outgoing and then afterwards I changed to someone who appears to be moody. People wouldn’t know the reason and they might talk about it. So he concluded that it is better to balance between my social life and academics. That supposed to be the way.


I think it is me. It always been me that I screwed up in friendship. Not to say I screwed up anything yet but then…I don’t know why if I started not to talk to someone it is because that someone doesn’t want to talk to me. I just don’t know how I can feel it but it happened few times before back in my school days. Many thought I’m very sociable, had lots of friends, know lots of people and active but they were wrong. Leong, my classmate who keep thinking himself he has no friends just because his physical appearance and he himself made a conclusion that nobody will befriended him. He always somehow I don’t know seems to be jealous of me. He said I know lots of people and everything. But if it’s you who doesn’t open up your heart and start thinking positively then that’s when you are doomed. I’m sorry if what I said might hurt you but you should start to get rid of that mindset that nobody will accept you as a friend. And don’t keep saying you’re not good at drawing. When you have something you’re good at and people complimented just say thank you. You don’t have to boast neither you have to deny it. Take it ( the gift of drawing) to boost your self confidence. It also indicates that you are special just like any one of us who has their own specialties so don’t keep thinking you’re an alien or something. Oh my gosh, I’m supposed to talk about myself but ended up talking about leong. I’m sorry. Well maybe you could listen to my advice :P


I realized that without laptops and televisions you can actually focus better. I mean I didn’t use my laptop for the last two weeks because I sent it for repair. Now my laptop is fine. I’m using it right now. Everyone has their own problems in studying I know. Not only me. Just hope I do my best on the progress test that are coming, that’s all. Al these while, I have been posting all about my outing with friends but I haven’t actually blog about myself more. About my thoughts and what I feel. Should I hibernate? Should I hibernate for the sake of getting good results? I would want to…maybe I should. And I just socialize when the time allow it. Maybe I should go that way but… will it affect my social skills then? When my social skills sucks at this very moment and I know it. Just see how as the times goes then.


I’m supposed to meet my schoolmates and friends but I just can’t. you know why because I didn’t study yet. Maybe I just wait till raya where I just call everyone over to my house and that’s when we can have a long chat and everything. Honestly, it’s hard to catch up with old friends right now. To get along with new friends proves to be not an easy job though.


I did not spent much time playing my guitar. Nicholas is the one who keep using it most of the time now. I just tried to create a new song. It took my a lot of effort to do one and it doesn’t sound nice actually. Most of the people who heard my songs told me that all of them sounds familiar which means I copied from some songs. Haihz maybe they are similar but don’t know la i’m not even good at it so I just create songs that I enjoyed myself. Maybe I should spent more time on my guitar and post some videos. I haven’t post one since I entered college. Wait for one ya guys haha. And I will post up the chords for my friends friends song so you can learn okay although I think I posted it up before.


Oh ya I heard Benjamin was practicing my ‘friends friends’ song and persuading puventhan to learn it also. I felt so honoured. Oh ya remember the GAP club that I told you in my previous posts. We have changed the name to OUR club now. OUR doesn’t have a meaning for each letter it’s just our club as a whole. I thought I want to play my friends friends song for the performance but as a class. This means that I must teach my class my song and we sing on the stage for the seniors.


And guess what songs I hear will remind me of sushi king? KIRORO’S!! Haha. It’s because they often played KIRORO’S songs all the time and when I hear their songs now it will just remind me of sushi king. How nostalgic.


I think I’m not in shape. I always eat , sleep, eat sleep and rarely exercise. This just reminds me that I spending less and lesser time playing basketball in college compared to the first month. Tummy getting bigger, face getting chubbier and rounder. Yesterday I played basketball at gunung view where I always play. Although I still have no difficulties in playing but I get tired after that. That’s why I was so tired this morning.



Does the use of flash cards to study sounds appealing to you? I’ve read lots of books on how to study and memorize things and apart of using mnemonics they also introduce the use of flash cards. Uncle Rodney even suggested to me when we were chatting at subway the other day. It does sound appealing to me you know. Bring those flash cards wherever you go and study bit by bit. In the end you don’t have to actually study for hours or maybe don’t have to study at all. but the problem is to get the flash cards and to prepare the flash cards. What’s the use of reading all those books on how to study and everything but ended up doing nothing as the books suggested, better don’t read those books at all uncle Rodney quoted.


For my IELTS, my reading and listening are getting better than the first few weeks I was here. For reading I think I can score higher but sometimes I think my hearing got problems and I wrote down answers that have the same pronunciation but different spelling. If that wasn’t the case then I will be just be doing some careless mistakes that’s all. Reading not to say better but my score fluctuates from around 28 to 30 something. The highest i got will be 31 or 32 I think.


My brother’s birthday is on 31st August which is our National Day. I didn’t buy him anything but I promised to take him for a movie. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I don’t know. Mom said I overspending which is true. Got to cut down my expenses now. I didn’t record down my expenses you know.


Hmmm looks like I started to brag already. Look at how long this post is. It is going to be very boring for those of you who has finally read up till now. I’m sorry I wasted your time.


Well till here then.

2 comments:

Song said...

wahhh.....stil so longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.....haha....
next time jog together...XP
yup!I agree that u're not as active as the first week I met u
(-_-)hope u wont mind...XP

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha why would i mind :) haha i try jog with u sometimes