Thursday, August 21, 2008

test test.....

it's been a week i haven't update. two week if you count correctly. well i went back to my hometown last friday. glad to be home again lol. then i went for my school drama. it was boring. truthfully and honestly. i can't even hear their pronunciation properly. it was bad. i stopped watching after the break with my friends. but i just went to school to meet up with friends anyway. after the drama we one whole gang wanted to yum cha wan but i cannot go for two reasons. number one my mom ushering me to come back. number two was that my window for the back door cannot close. it broke actually. so have to go back lor no choice. then i spent the sunday buying my stuff and new basketball shoes :)
on monday my prents drove me to damansara. i've an test that day. malaysian studies. i got 14 out of 20 and the passing mark was 15. argh one more mark. and today i've islamic studies test. and i got 14.5 this time. still quite bad. but the test was just to test us on what we have learned before.
my laptop is not with me so i have difficulty going online. i'm using wei xin's one right now.but after i came back from my hometown i can actually study ! haha although not much but there is room for improvement right? hehe well sorry to keep you guys not updated but do say hi when you drop by.

No comments: