Sunday, August 31, 2008

my brother's birthday-movie night

Okay so true enough as I said I brought my brother to watch a movie. Before that I went and played basketball till 7 something. After that came back straight took my bath and get ready to go without taking my dinner. I don’t feel like eating because I wasn’t that hungry. Around 8 me and my brother went to jj. I drove him there. Just him and me spending time together. Well I called Eunice to join me and she said when I reached at the cinema call her again.. and guess what on the way to jj(it’s jaya jusco by the way) there were traffic jam. A long one. And then have to wait quite long to find a parking.jj was full with people. Anyway then we heade to the cinema to check out what movie to watch. After much consideration, my brother wanted to watch Babylon A.D. the movie will be starting at 10.40 so I called Eunice again to tell her but I just can’t get through the line. After much trying I bought two tickets only for me and my brother.

After I bought the tickets we went to capcom, an arcade. My brother has three tokens and he asked my permission to play. I jokingly said no but I allowed him anyway. I don’t have tokens for myself so I went and get some. To my surprise, I found out that tha price for one token was one ringgit compared to just fifty cents last time. Gosh…even arcades have increases their token prices. My real income is getting lower and lower as the prices go up. Lol something from economy. I bought four though. I played the basketball game. As I was playing, suddenly a boy came and wanted to play or in a way to challenge me. We played almost five rounds. I won the first two rounds and he gained his momentum on the next few rounds and I lost to him. So malu. But that’s fine with me anyway. After both of us had finished our tokens we went to mph to read some books. And when I was in moh Eunice called me. She said she was on the phone when I called her so that was why I couldn’t reach her. And I told her I’m sorry that I bought the tickets but not for her. Maybe next time I can hang out with her. She is studying in cheras. So maybe we can still hang out together.

After spent some time in mph I started to get bored. So I called upon my brother and as we walked out of the mph front doors, secret recipe was just in front of us. My brother jokingly suggested why don’t we eat at secret recipe? Then suddenly the answer “why not?’ ran through my mind. I mean when I was in kbu we bought secret recipes cake for the birthday person so why don’t I do it the same on my brother’s birthday? So I grabbed him and sit on a table. Asked him to choose a cake that he likes. He chose new york cheese cake while I ordered chocolate cheese cake. We spent the time not only eating but chatting together. And I sang him a birthday song before we started eating the cake haha he was already blushing when I sang

Later, we went to the toys section. He wanted to look at his favourite toys. The bionicles. Next we just walked sround jj before it was already ten thirty. We went up to the cinema and waited to get into the cinema on time. My brother urges me to buy popcorn but I said no. I told him I just spent him a slice of cake and I don’t plan to waste any more money. Anyway then we wached the movie.

The movie was nice. I would rate it 6 out of 10. after the movie it was already 12.20 and I drove home. Now I’m here blogging late at night.

Hmmm I don’t know why the words that I use to blog is so repetitive and my grammar sucks I know. It’s boring too. No bombastic and strong words like what some of my friends use. Haihz what is the level of my English? Bad I know. Sadly that’s the case. But I know why I am like that. Because I don’t read a lot. That’s why my vocab are poor. It’s my fault in a way.

Oh ya I forgot to mention that I had a haircut on Friday. The price was RM18. expensive right?but I chose to cut at
Tesco because I don’t know. The barbers were more modernized maybe? I just don’t want to cut at the shop I used to go to although it is cheaper, RM 6.

I can’t upload pictures right now because the line is too slow. Maybe after I get back I will post some up.

Till here then. By the way happy merdeka everyone and happy birthday little bro although I know you will never see this

1 comment:

Song said...

wahhhh!!!! birthday again! haha....we certainly celebrated many B'day in August...haha
cut ur hair? me too,mine very short liao.... see u in college!