Wednesday, August 6, 2008

presents from my friends

okay so after i blogged this afternoon, i have class again. english and economics straight four hours till six. during english those who haven't presented their presentation about themselves presented today. most of their presentation were nice. the most amazing presentation was where atiqah did not only cried but she also managed to get some of my friends cried( those who cried you know who you are) i didn't cry but i was kinda sad a bit. atiqah lost her eldest sister and her youngest sister is disabled. i'm so sorry for atiqah. just wanna let you know ya :) live life to the fullest. after english, here comes the most boring class ever, economics. well surprisingly today was not that boring. and what amazed me the most was when the lecturer went out for a while, our class were in discussion. haha it was so fun. i mean we contribute ideas and planned for something. we are going to continue our discussion soon. i guess we have to make a committee for my class comprising of the management team, design,marketing and maybe the funding team. haha i don't know i just want my class to be fun where everyone work together. won't it be fun??? what do you think?

after 6 i played frisbee. woei song came along today. actually i wasn't even playing frisbee that much, i played basketball. it's been few weeks since i've played basketball and that's why my tummy are growing bigger and bigger. haha after that i had my dinner at secret recipe. oh ya talking bout secret recipe, before i went and play frisbee, chan and calvin bought me a cake from secret recipe for my birthday. so nice of them. thanks a lot buddies! ok back to the topic, there was this promotion that last until today so i told myself why not just eat only la since it is my birthday. so basically i'm treating myself lol i ate a bbq chicken set. it's for RM10. normally it is RM13.50. sad right eat alone you wonder? but can't help it. most of my friends either cater and some of them were on budget so only me. haha it's ok though. i had fun eating alone lol

anyway i hope to learn photoshop from my classmates as well as photography from atiqa. i wanna pick up all these skills son. can't wait to do something great :P i'm going back on the 15th of august haha. and i want to drive. argh how i miss driving hehe

till here then but before that luthfi ,fadli, sabri and rahimi put a surprise in my bag haha. it was a tiger bicuits lol

here are some pictures..enjoy



biskut tiger......ROAR!!!

the cake from secret recipe that chan and calvin bought..thx guys!!!

the ice lemon tea that came along with my set


the set.... delicious gravy haha and for only ten bucks

these birds was given by sarah..look how beautiful it is not only the colours but the birds itself

i hang it near the toilet door :P

just beautiful ain't it?

2 comments:

atiqah muhamad said...

eyh hehehe.. i'm such a big baby lah.
why the fish did i cry! it really isn't a big deal you know. all things are good and really everything is GOOD!

thnx dude and yeah happie birthday

p/s: really somebody cried?i mean besides me la of course hehe

Daniel Hazmy said...

obviously la haha somebody did anyway hope we can work well together ya !!!