Wednesday, August 6, 2008

passion concert and my birthday!!!!

last sunday i went to te passion concert.but before that, me and some of the connexxion people went to sunway pyramid. the concert was at sunway convention centre anyway. so we went and have our lunch at wendy's. i've never heard of it before but it is famous in the states. i bought a 3/4 beef burger that costs RM 17 something. but it is so huge and filling. haha i've used RM 21 at the wendy's. then i get to see people skating. i think i am going too this saturday. who want to go tell me haha. ok back to the passion thingy. there weerlots of people fom all over the world waiting and lining up before the doors were opened. it's more than 5000 people!! but the concert was enjoyable. the concert finished at somehwer around eleven. after that me, nicholas, sarah, calvin and few more of my friends went to MCD for supper. i'm still full after i ate the beef burger but don't know why i but another fillet fish burger. maybe because sarah got the MCD card and if you buy anyting above RM5 then you can get a free ice-cream or fries. haha i took the free ice-cream :) oh ya and the night me and calvin slept over at nicholas room. haha nicholas was fast dozzing cuz he was so tired but me and calvin ended up talking before we actually sleep.

this is the wendy's sign

the wendy's


the set i ordered
look at this it's huge!!!yummy!!! lol

people skating..wish i can skate too :0

me,toby and steven before the passion concert started.

the passion concert and look at the posters it is so beautiful


look at all these people..can you spot sarah??


so many people...it's crowded!!!!


a grouph the photo with the KBU friends

this is after the passion concert..still so many people lingered around

*************************


monday was boring. woke up at 10 something, went for brunch came back around 12 and the surprisingly i slept back till two before i headed to my class at 3.30. then i slept at 8 at night. do't know why so tired.

yesterday after class at 6 i went to the connexxion to learn something bout songwriting but ended up playing my songs to beau bristow and he commented about my songs cause i'm the only one who are there to learn. he has to take a flight that very same day back to North Carolina. and if you can find some of his songs please do cause they are very nice :) and yesterday, me, nicholas, franky, woei song, chang win, wei xin and shun jing went to MCD at 11p.m. to celebrate my birthday at 12 a.m. lol i brought my guitar to MCD and we went upstairs and entered a room that were not supposed to enter so in the end we kena halau. haha then we decided to go to franky's room and chat. we played guitar and after that we wacthed the jumper before we called it a day.

and today is MY BIRTHDAY!thanks to those who have wished me yesterday and today too. nicholas gave me a nice card with a book,ark while sarah gave me few swans that she made herself. it was beautiful. thanks sarah!! now the problem is to find where to hang it. haha just joking..i will find a way to hang it at my room :) for those who haven't wished me don't feel bad. it's nothing. anyway i got a class later so till here then.

and my laptop broke down again but somehow i can still manage to use it. it's just a matter of time before the laptop goes down completely. till here then tata

1 comment:

wEnGz said...

i was dere too = )..but i cant see u laaaa