Tuesday, June 24, 2008

time files..

i got back my laptop already. the last time i reformatted i got microsoft office 2007 but this time i get microsoft office 2003. i don't have windows movie maker but now i got. hmmm...and i go skype software. why does everytime that man reformat it's different? in softwares i mean. am i being cheated?

well the time to go college is getting nearer and nearer and the amount of 'nagging', well it should be advice from my mother increased tremendously >.< are you all ready to college?me? well ya i am actually. i am so lazy now. but i always think that i must change and i can when i start college.well let's see how i will be when i'm in college then.

okay so my friends ask me out for outings.i wanted to go but i have to say no because firstly i don't have any cash with me now.secondly, i don't think my mom will let. i have thought of asking her but i know hat will she answers, so why waste time?

well i guess till here then. :)


3 comments:

Puventhan said...

You got the most of the software that you need with that already wat.. And they are way better, for example, I prefer Word 2003 than 2007 cause one, the default save of 2007 is docx and not doc and cannot be read in Word 2003.. So thats why Word 2007 actually never became popular as 2003 did after it replaced 97 version..

Benjamin Chang said...

I have used Word 2007 before, nice definitely but you also can save to doc. format as well as the default docx.

But now I'm using Office XP. Haha.

Puventhan said...

What pro pro.. No such thing as computer expert la.. Its all Goddamn experience.. Like I survived using TMNet.. If till now I never get Streamyx, I might get hopitalised.. And I more better in virus cause always causing my com to be infected... So either learn to recognize the viruses without antivirus o be doomed.. Hehe.. And also learn computer by just clicking here and there... Trust me, the com wont go wrong just cause u press something.. U always can reverse it.. Worse, just system restore it.. Although that time I was using 98 so no restore.. Restore myself.. Thats how i learned computer...