Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my long long outdated posts!!!

Friday, 30th May 2008

Okay so today I went to the hospital to resume one of the unfinished business during the last medical check up. I went early , around 8 o’clock. Weng sum and Aik jun went later. Then they said they were going to school to pass the letter to the Hari anugerah. So sad I didn’t get any letter from the school. I was at home around 9 something when my mom wanted to take something from my principal so my father and I went to school. Meet with Weng sum and Aik Jun ten went to jusco. Went ta kei for two hours then lunch around 1 o’ clock. After that we bought tickets to watch Superheroes movie. The movie starts at 1.30. Then when I was inside the cinema and the movie was about to start my mom called me go back immediately. That’s all I can say.sad sad

Saturday, 31st May 2008

Well what did I did today? Hmmm oh ya my grandmother is moving to her new house officially today. Last few days when I helped her out was just to transfer small small stuffs only. So it was tiring. The whole day moving things up and down. My uncle who lives with my grandmother bought a new LCD tv, Surround Hi Fi. Very cool. I went and play basketball during the evening although I was so tired already but I had a good game. I overnight at my grandmother houseJ

Sunday, 1st June 2008

Okay today Puventhan held a party. Most of my classmates turn up at Infinity and ta kei till evening. Then we went to his house for the party at night. Had a great time there. He asked me to bring my guitar and I did. I asked eddy and aik jun to bring thiers too. But it was too noisy there until we can’t play the guitars much.i hope I didn’t disappoint Benjamin. Sorry. Wasn’t able to teach you all something. Oh ya and three of them agreed that my guitar are way much nicer than theirs. They said that my strings are easier to play with. Actually my guitar was just like theirs last time but I got changed my guitars strings lots of time caue the strings broke and from then on and maybe that’s why my guitar is nice to play with. Then around ten something , most of the five science one that turned up went to cc and play condition zero. We really had a great time there. There was 18 of us cause we broke up into two teams each consists of 9 people. After that, some of us went back home. The one who left played a game of dota before we went to leroy’s house to overnight. Me, weng sum, Benjamin, muresh, puventhan and xinh kiat were at leroys house. We played cards and mahjong. We played till morning then went to mamak for breakfast.

Monday, 2nd June 2008

My father pick me and weng sum around 7.3o because we have to go to the hospital again. Went back to my house first, took a bath then went to the hospital. After that weng sum went back with his father.i guess that’s it. and I sleep the whole day because I didn’t sleep the other night. In fact I really enjoyed it. there will be no next time like his anymore. Haihz all of us will be separated already.

Tuesday, 3rd June 2008

Nothing much happened today. I barely remember what I did today. J

Wednesday, 4th June 2008

Today my family and my auntie’s family went to Damansara to check out the way to my college and go to one utama shopping mall at the same time. It was a one day trip. I’ve bought myself a laptop skin. Really a nice one. RM 31. then we walked around one utama. It was huge. Really huge. Bought two guitar picks to add in my collection. I only have six though currently. walked till 7 something then went home. Reached home around nine at night. Oh ya fuel prices will increase tomorrow. And guess what. on the way back home we passed by so many petrol station and they were full of cars. Things get so expensive nowadays. Everything is increasing in price. How can we survive? Well I guess that’s all I can update for now. And as you can see I hardly update my blog nowadays so I’ve been writing and keep them at my laptop before I posts them. Lol

Friday,6th June 2008

Today I went to my school band concert. I haven’t been to any of my school functions for so long already. Half a year maybe. Well Karen did performed tonight. The concert was boring in the beginning but towards the end it was interesting. Oh ya sometimes do you have goosebumps when some singers are singing and during a concert? Well I do feel goosebumps when I hear some songs, I wonder whether it means that songs are nice or is it not? What do you think. I’m so bored to death. Can’ t wait to start studying again. Well that’s all for today and to Karen : Good job!

P.S.: to Eunice I’m sorry I missed your performance last Saturday in jj. I thought it was on Sunday. I’m so sorry.

Tuesday, 10th June 2008

I’ve been keeping myself away from the internet world for almost around two weeks already. One reason was that I am lazy. Haihz. Tomorrow I’ll be going to the hospital to get my medical checkup report. Anyway what do you think of your brain? I am currently reading Improve Your Memory by Ron Fry. In his book I find some of his words a little amusing yet they are also somehow true. Ok let’s see what does he thinks of brain.

Think of your brain as that computer you typed your last paper on- an organic computer, wired with nerves, hooked u to various INPUT devices( your five senses), and possessed of both ROM (read-only memory and RAM ( random-access memory).

The ROM is the data you can’t touch-the disk operating system, the information that tells your heart to pump and your lungs to breathe.

On the other hand, RAM is much more accessible. Like most PCs nowadays, your brain stores RAM in two places: short- term memory ( that old single-sided, low density floppy disk you’ve been meaning to get rid of) and long- term memory ( that 50-gigabyte baby on the hard drive).

Well what do you think of those few paragraphs? Does it ring a bell? It will if you’re an IT students . lol all those stuffs on ROM and RAM sure does bring back memories. I spent most of my days eating and sleeping . I do play computer games in a while but all these has made me grow fatter. My tummy is HUGE! Help me.i want to pay basketball but it rains every evening.sad right? Well I guess till here then

Haihz. I just tried to connect my laptop to the internet using dial-up but I just can’t connect to the internet. Actually I’m connected but when I open my internet browsers, here is nothing. I can’t open any web pages. It’s as if I’m not connected. Actually I realize this problem few weeks back already but I thought maybe it was just on that day. Hahiz. Is my computer has gone down again? So I used my computer , but because of the internet so slow plus the computer also is slow I can’t get my work done.

And I just found out that documents I typed in Microsoft word 2007 is not readable with the old version. Oh great. Just great. Why it has to be me? My laptop? Why? Argh!

Friday, 13th June 2008

Today I went out with y friends. Lau kong came back from penang and aik khuan came back from Singapore. Weng sum, muresh, puventhan and philemon also went out. Firstly we went infinity ta kei. As usual. Then by noon we went jj for lunch but I didn’t eat anyway. Save money lol.saw jiang may by the way :) Then Benjamin came and join us for movie. We watched the incredible hulk. After movie Benjamin and lau kong gotta go so the rest of us went ta kei again. I think that’s about it.

No comments: