Sunday, June 29, 2008

special dishes for me :)

today my mom cooked some delicious dishes to celebrate my entrance to kbu college this coming tuesday. i posted some pictures :)


this is fried lala with sweet sauce. lol i just make up the name :)


this is sambal sotong with petai . look delicious?
this is steamed siakap fish. sorry for the head lol


and this is fried kuey tiow i cooked for myself for dinner. how was it for the presentation part? ok? well it has strong bbq sauce smell cause i put a lot but it's nice and delicious for me haha


*********************************


well here are some pictures i took during my last day at sushi king.

well there's eunice, lan, me and anuar.

me and kak lin.


two managers, me , sze yan and the one squatting is irene.


eugene,me,kah mun and the one closing his mouth is the most funniest guy on earth. he is only works for two weeks. really a funny guy

shidi,mat, me , ipin and the funny guy again lol

this picture was taken during yong yong's birthday if you have read my previous previous post. from the front is irene, manager and eunice. behind you can spot sook yee with the peace sign (she's my service leader and i always bully her lol) , yong yong, me and lim.

another picture but without irene. ah leong is in the picture this time. irene was the one who took this picture.

me and ah leong.


i really enjoyed my time working there although it was hard work but i have very nice friends to lift the boulders from my shoulders haha
**************************

okay this is during hari raya last year where i invited some friends to my house :)

**************************

here are some random pictures i would like to share :)

me, my bro, my cousin bro, my cousin sister and my sister at one utama recently


this drawing i just draw just now haha

me posing in jj in 2006 lol

me!

**********************

well i guess thats all the pictures for now. what did i did these few days?
i just watched Day of The Dead that i copied from cc near my house when i uploaded the friends friends song. i don't think i heard this move before but it was one nice movie. put aside all the gross scene that human turning to zombies and eating each other. there was one scene this guy was eaten by the other zombies and he got no more legs and one of his eyeballs popped out. he then suddenly roared to life ,pulled out the eyeballs and eat them and able to move around by pulling himself with his hands. if you haven't seen this i recommend you do. download it somehow. watch it during midnight haha

okay the time to go to college is ticking closer and closer. aik jun told me he is so tension because he is excited haha im excited too. currently i'm loving this song by jason mraz, im yours. haha so fast i like other songs. well actually i love all kinds of music that is nice to me. but i still like yui :)

anyway till here then :)





4 comments:

Benjamin Chang said...

wow...lots and lots of pics! haha..nice nice

Puventhan said...

Nice picx.. And whats with the picx food la.. Wanna make people reading ur blog hungry ar? And yay.. YUI rocks!!

Daniel Hazmy said...

lol thx for the comment :) haha i post all the foods make you all drools haha

Daniel Hazmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.