Saturday, June 28, 2008

some pictures..

this is the picture i took today when i went to tesco pizza hut to meet puventhan to return his cd's. i would like to stay but as i said my mom wouldn't let. hmm my face is a bit cacated over there, lol. okay so from your left hand side starting from the front is puventhan, benjamin, philemon, muresh and david. while on your right hand side is me, eddy, ming xian, patrick, weng sum and aik jun. this photo is taken with my N82. clear or not? do you rememeber that i have said that i bought a laptop skin. well today my mom help me to put on the laptop skin. you might thing it is easy but it is actually a hard task. you have to be patient and make sure that there are no air bubbles trapped in it so it won't look bulgy. get what i mean? anyway nice or not ?
this is a zoom in picture of my laptop skin :)


and i just realized that my video i took is big in size. that's because the video i took is in quite high resolution so just to upload it to the net is so long. haihz.



anyway i'm going to college in three days time. hehe can't wait.




No comments: