Wednesday, June 18, 2008

okay this is for today...

whew i've been away from the internet world for quite some time already which is a sad case and i guess you know what it's like to be away from the world wide web. but somehow i've written blogs using microsoft word and collect them and finally posts them which is today. im using my house desktop computer by the way. and i have wasted few hours just to post them up and go online. the internet line keep disconnected and my computer keep hanging too. hahiz

i really miss to read all of your blogs and i'm sorry to all my friends especially benjamin who anxiously waiting for my next post ... sorry once again. anyway did you heard jonathan lim had his own blog? he is in australia now. why don't you try and look around his blog and say hi if you're his long lost friend?it's so boring you know. there's lots of stuff i wanns do online but i can't. now as you have read my previous posts, my laptop now causing problems. haihz. can't connect to the internet anymore.

my mom always scold me she said it's because i played games too much and then got virus. but how come i'm the only one? my friends also have computer games what???? they also play everyday but then ...i think i'm really not good with computers...i joined IT but i find it boring...and i didn't study much well here i am , the computer destroyer.

father's day...let's talk bout father's day. well it was like any other normal day. besides starwalk was also on that day. my mom cokked nasi dagang which are kelantan's famous food. i haven't eat nasi dagang for so long time already cause my family rarely go to kelantan. i just wished my father happy father's day. that's all. basically that's almost the same every year. sad right? after mother's day then i'll be broke and have no more money left to but something for my father.

oh ya i've finished watching honey and clover. what a nice anime. it's a love story and it revolves the lkife of arts and architecture students in an university. i know i'm outdated and most of my friends have already watched it. i heard there are honey and clover season 2, is it? currently i'm watching ouran high school host club which honestly i also enjoy. it's funny and it revolves the rich people. lots and lots of rich students. hehe i wanted to watch more anime but i got no source. my number one source is gone: the internet.

and i'm loving yui songs right now. oh my ...some of her songs which are how crazy, i remember you and it's all right are my favourites. i wanna learn how to draw and paint. it's kinda too late here but argh...i just realized...wait a minute ive realized a long time ago that i sucks in drawing and painting. sob

anyway it's been an hour or so i've been writing and now i seems to have lost my interest and i guess till here then. i try update more often. i want to post more videos too. hehe

3 comments:

Puventhan said...

Lol.. Nice... Both posts.. Wow.. Ur com still messed up arr.. Just reformat la.. Clears the virus.. Just make sure u save all ur file.. Then format cuz some virus still intact even though u reinstall if u don't format properly.. And finally, good to see u back here man!! Haha.. As my master in blogging, the student sure will be sad if the master himself stopped blogging ma.. Haha...

Benjamin Chang said...

Wahhh...you have written so much man! Haha...good to see you back blogging! I'm sick of waiting already la, haha.

Yahoo!!! Another YUI fan!!!! lol. It's great to see a YUI fan, her songs are awesome!

Looks like you gotta reformat...should solve the problem.

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha thx a lot man! ya sadly my laptop sure gonna reformat it's just a matter of time. me master of blogging? lol