Saturday, April 19, 2008

overnight at lau kong house

on wednesday night lau kong,jia xian and two of their friends from penang came back ipoh. i went out with them on thursday.we went assam house for lunch. then we went parade and walk around. lau kong was searching for psp. he wanted to compare the prices here and the one in penang. then later in the evening we went to the basketball court near my house there and played basketball. then at night we went for dinner at wooley. after dinner we went back lau kong's house. they thought want to study because they have exam on monday but in the end they did not. lol. we sit down and chat and played pranks on boon kent. then after that we decided to go ta kei. haha we went to Imax gunung rapat around 11 pm and we played the RM 10 package for ten hours. we layed until nine am. damn tired. we went back lau kong house and sleep until one something. at two we are going to kbox with one of my sushi king friend, Kah Mun. we ate chicken rice for lunch and then we had a great time karaoke-ing. really enjoyed myself. jia xian also said that he did not know karaoke-ing would be so fun. haha i influenced them already. anyway i should have overnight until today which is saturday but my mother asked me to come back early cause my grandmother is sick. so after karaoke its already six o clock. they planned to go pasar malam later at first garden but i asked lau kong to fetch me home cause they wont go back home so early. haha anyway really enjoyed my time with them. so long didnt hang out with them.oh ya one of my friend leroy asked me whether i want to join then to Genting Highland next week. of course i want but my mom dont let. i asked her why she said no reason. you tell me will you get annoyed by that answer. haihz. hmmm that day i was so boring i decided to do an IQ test and my IQ is 132. lol dont know good or not. anyway till here then. :)

No comments: