Monday, April 28, 2008

hi! so what's up with today? anything interesting in your day today? let me tell about my day to day.
okay so i was waken up by my mom around ten thirty in the morning. i was so sleepy. i slept around five yesterday night. haha puven told ya i will sleep at five :) then i help out with household chores when suddenly my grandmother came to my house around eleven thirty. she wanted to go to my auntie new house but she don't quite remember the way to go there. so from that point onwards i am a hero to save my grandmother from getting lost. >< '' (sweat) haha. but i was so hungry i haven't had my breakfast yet. i told my grandmother and she drove me to a mamak stall. buy roti canai. the all time favourite food in Malaysia.

then i point out the way to my auntie new house. when we reached there my auntie and uncle have went out leaving my cousin brother and my cousin sister at home. so we went in and eat the roti canai. i ate two pieces which is seriously not enough for me. then i teach my cousin brother to play guitar. he's in Form one and thank god he is interested in guitar. haha my cousin sister used to play it but she don't like i think. although i'm not a good guitarist but i'll try my best to teach him how to play :) hope he will be better than me someday and teach me in return lol

we stayed at my auntie's new house until two something then my grandmother fetched me home.at home i ate my lunch and then go to sleep. lazy as a pig. but i'm so freaking tired you know. i thought to go and play basketball after i wake up in the evening but when i wake up it was raining so the plan is canceled. then went down for dinner and then i online for a while. around seven o'clock. but the internet connection was so slow that i get fed up after trying for one hour. then i decided to go and play basketball. somewhere near my house. i messaged erlina and asked her whether she wants to follow or not but she replied that she haven't ate her dinner so i got to go myself. i thought want to call lim but nah it's too late already. and when i went to the basketball court so disappointingly that no one is playing. so i thought that Taman Cempaka might have people playing basketball at night so i rushed there.i forgot that today got pasar malam at there. oh ya there was a roadblock by police too but nothing happened haha. in fact i'm a safe driver why should i be afraid?

and what you know, there are no one playing basketball there either. sad so i decide go search for aaron chew who lives near there and go pasar malam with me. i call him twice but no one answer the phone. it's not the first time. i was so frustrated that i left back and drove back to home. then while i was driving aaron messaged me and said ya? he said he was with his parents for dinner. haihz ok. and he said he is busy nowadays. then i messaged erlina again to ask whether she can come out but she replied she was having dinner. argh i end up go to Imax Gunung Rapat. played for one hour or so then i went back home just in time to catch Heroes on tv at ten thirty. watched Heroes until it end and here i am blogging :) puven asked me to start a facebook account but i dont't even know what is that all about i decided to give it a try and i have an account already but i don't know what to do with it. lol i find it a little bit boring. well i think that ends my day right?anything else to say?hmmm..

well currently one of my best friend is depressed and i hope she will be okay. sue don't worry ya you still have lots of friends that care for you. be strong and only you know the way to be your true self. it's still not late and never will be. hope you will have a happy day day by day. you can do it :) and to Kah Nyan i know you are studying very hard and keep up the good job. but don't stress yourself too much ya :)


how do you make money online? i wonder......

do matriculation provide full internet access? i wonder will i have the time too to blog then...hmmm
wonder wonder..

anyway life is full of mystery..till here then :P


1 comment:

♥єrlίnα said...

lolx....
next time ask properly!!!
i was eating dinner tat time n nearly habis ady...
if u could wait n tell me,i sure can pui u ady...
by the way,matric dun hv WiFi n it's truth!
my frenz told me...so no point for u to hv laptop thr actually...