Thursday, April 24, 2008

okay
how do i start recording my songs on youtube? i've went to one of karen's friend blog and found out that she plays guitar and have her own youtube account with songs that she covers.
i have a youtube account too but it's empty. sob. i've tried recording myself singing with the guitar with my mom's phone which is Sony Erricson K 750. however the outcome is not that what i had expected.
the sound quality was bad and i can't hear myself , i mean the words that i sang.

lol it's my problem actually..all these while many of my friends have already stated that no 1: the guitar is louder than my voice and no 2: they can't hear what i'm singing about. argh so frustrating. i know my voice is not that nice but that doesn't stop me from singing.
i do love singing. and one thing i regret is that i'm not good with music. my music knowledge is VERY VERY LOW!

let's say you have this dream and you really want to realize it will you just stop reaching your dream just because there is just a small obstacle? i don't think so. will you?
i will go all out to reach for my dreams and yes it's just a matter of time when i will reach my dreams.
we just have to wait.
as people say patience is everything.

can we actually change the key of a song that suits the key of my voice better? i know sure can but how?
i don't know how! sometimes i do wonder why i can't sing you know and yet there are others who can. sad when you think about it.

anyway i guess till here then. best of luck to me :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

hey...i read ur blog wert...haha when i free...anyway about the chords rite...u play C major mah..th eprogression like C,Am,F,G mah...

then D major u just follow lo...D, Bm etc...just simpley hentam also can...maybe will get better inspiration for melody...