Tuesday, April 29, 2008

new laptop

i've bought a laptop on monday. it's from a HP compaq brand. okay let's see it is using 1.83 Ghz processor. i wanted to buy a laptop with 2.0 and higher but were too expensive. i upgraded my RAM to 3 Gb. hmmm then 160 Gb hard disk , webcam ,bluetooth and DVD burner. well but the webcam application when i try to record video the microphone seems to be malfunctioning, i mean the audio is not good. haihz.
when i think i'm another step closer to have my own videos...but..sadly..i bought the laptop at red.com in yik foong. after bargained for so long the price is RM 2610. my mom forked out cash to pay for it. thanks a lot mom :) but then another thing i can't get my laptop yet sob sob..anyway it's ok. one have to be grateful right?
oh ya i should have been able to online yesterday. i wanted to go Kopitiam to have a fast internet connection but my mom don't let. well ok. then yesterday the dial up cannection was down. haihz. sad can't update my blog. now i'm using my pc not laptop. sad right? i can't do much with a slow internet connection. in this new era information have to be delivered and received fast. so what i did with my laptop?

i played dota.lol..i can finally play it without any lag unlike when i play on my pc. i guess my pc is just too slow in everything.maybe i should bring for a check up on the microphone? should i?

nowadays everyday will rain.always in the evening without fail. i want to play basketball also cannot. it's been a while since i played basketball. i'm fat.i've got tummy , HUGE one. lol.i want to try my new basketball shoes too :P

oh ya did you all noticed? i just bought a new laptop i should be happy right? but why didn't i show that i am happy? u get what i mean? it's not that i'm not happy or ungrateful. it's just that i don't know why i'm always like that. in the sense that i am not happy when i'm supposed to be. haihz i don't know.
okay for example UPSR i get all a's but i don't remember i was happy bout it. just normal.then i get all a's in PMR. still i'm feeling normal. when my mom asked me how do i feel i answered just normal. and when i get all a's again in SPM i was again normal. no feelings. not happy not sad. don't know what's wrong with me. im sorry but im not trying to boast here. i really don't wish to boast but i just want to share my thoughts.
i don't remember the moment i'm happy, really. no memories at all.

but if i get JPA will i be happy?
i think i sure will.if i'm not then i really gotta see psychiatrist.
i really hope i can get JPA. will you pray for me too?
thanks :)

hmmm still remember my few last posts that i said i asked weng sum and aik jun to start blogging? well i think i've made a mistake. i shouldn't have forced them. lol not that i really forced them though. but weng sum didn't update at all!!!!! aik jun at least got update but i don't know will he maintain it or not?
speaking of updating and maintaining blogs, i'm not sure whether i will be able to maintain my blog or not too.
cause if i enter matrics i heard from Erlina that there got no internet access. secondly my mom told me not to bring my laptop cause her friends told her that everyone will ask me to help them type their assignments if i do bring. and another case is that if i start studying my life will start getting busy and as what all my friends who are studying now like Chien Young and Aik Khuan. i just chat with them on msn and they are having a hectic life in college. Aik Khuan is in Singapore. so far don't know when will we be seeing each other again.

lol my posts every time also very long geh? haha but i get the feel to blog that's why. i mean i can write more than this but guess what it will be too long until people wont stop by and read cause too long. haha

anyway till here then. hope i can go Kopitiam tommorrow.
haha fingers crossed :P

1 comment:

DJLIM said...

Heya Congrats on the new laptop and the part where your mates will ask to do assignments for u i think thast preety false! Most ppl in college or whatever will have find their own way to do tgheir assignments hahaha! Seeya!