Wednesday, April 23, 2008

matrics

hmmm i was sleeping until two yesterday then after that i went down and saw a letter on the table. and guess what it's for me. it's from matriculation. lol i'm going to go matrics soon. i hope i get JPA please please...cause somehow i don't feel like studying there. i mean it's like going to school.can't do this and that. can't even keep long hair. i mean i want to have a college life where at this point i should have more freedom. you know what i mean? did you know since after SPM until now i can't even keep long hair. i've been cutting it for work. then JPA interview. sad i mean not so long like girls la but just longer then normal . anyway i think i can't post my videos yet. oh ya my mom said maybe next week she will get me a laptop and new phone. hehe can't wait for it. i think when i get my laptop i'll be sitting at Kopitiam till it close haha. use their internet ma. my house is using TM net so slow. hmmm thinking bout friends. can i keep in touch with all my friends after this? and ya can i study after these few months i've been so lazy? somehow i envy some of my friends blogs, i mean many people read their blogs but mine... lol..not much..anyway i hope i can get my school friends to start blogging so i can keep in touch with them in a way. good idea right? lol but i know myself my blog is VERY BORING. but that's me. haha anyway till here then.

No comments: