Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sprained knee again!

I’ve sprained my knee again yesterday. I’m feeling darn sad right now and it hurts still. I can’t walk properly because it’s already swollen. This is the third time after the first incident early june this year.

I guess it takes three falls to make me realize that I really can’t play anymore. When I sprained my knee for the second time, I’ve been doubting whether I would be able to continue playing this favourite sports of mine or not. Then being only human, I do not want to stop playing. Not now. Not this fast. So after I thought my knee had healed which clearly has been deceiving me all the time, I played again. But I’m kinda proud because this time I lasted longer on the court. I played a game and just injured myself on the second game compared to the second injury.

Finally, I think I might not want to continue this gamble anymore. I know my limits now. My knee is not strong to withstand my weight when I land after jumping.

You know it’s kinda sad because I can’t do anything extreme anymore. I can’t be a sporty person anymore.

I was thinking of taking up dancing maybe in Aussie but then with my knee injury I can’t as well.

Well, things already happened and life gotta move on right? Maybe it is not my path or destiny to play basketball any longer. Till here then.

2 comments:

Song said...

take care! If can't play, just dont push your self!
HELOO!!! what do you mean by "can't be extreme anymore"?
Basketball n dancing very extreme meh?
Go try scuba diving la....surfng also don't need you to keep jumping, right?
Sometimes, golf or a swimming trunk will just do it.
Go SWIMMING la!!

Daniel Hazmy said...

ok la ok la i will go swimming la :P hehe u be my mentor lor ok?