Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas is over!


Well let's see what have i done for this few days ; played Dota, played Dota, read my book, eat, played Dota, sleep, and played Dota.

Nothing much going on really. Did some photo manipulation in Photoshop. Let me show you some of them :D


from this to....

this~!

from this to...


this!

from this great picture to..


this spectacular one!


oh yeah i have finished the book i was reading. yay!
the book title is "The Art of Conversation" by Catherine Blyth.
The book is not bad.
however, it is filled with many vocabularies that are so new to me, so many that i stopped searching the meaning in a dictionary. instead i would just guess the meaning that would make the words i don't know to make sense in a particular sentence.
i gotta read more books to improve my language as mine is not good enough.

Celebrated Christmas with my schoolmates in Clement house. We certainly enjoyed ourselves since we have not seen each other for a very long time especially Chien Young and Jia Xian who just came back from Aussie for the summer holidays. i'll try to get the pictures from Clement and will upload it sometime.

oh ya my sister is going to National Service this jan.
And my brother is going to enter form 1.
till here then!

No comments: