Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mom's and Caryn's birthday

On the 28th of December, both my mom and younger sister celebrates their birthday.
this year my family and I celebrated by going to Sushi King for lunch.

it's been awhile since we ate at Sushi King so my mom said why not?
we enjoyed ourselves pretty much today.
took lots of pictures there as well.

what did i gave to my mom and sister you ask?
well i did a photo or a card whatever you want to call it by using photoshop for my mom.
and i bought a 4gb KIngston pendrive for my sis.
that pendrive i bought it some time ago during PC Fair in KL.

below is the picture i made for my mom.
i combined an empty polaroid picture, red rose, my mom's picture , some words and tadaa!!!
:D


click the image if you want a larger view.

till here then.
Happy Birthday MOM!

2 comments:

Siew Mei said...

i like your diy photo to your mum! :)) just a passerby btw

Daniel Hazmy said...

hi siew mei,

thank you! hope it inspires you :P