Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Procrastination

It’s been a few weeks of my holidays and I haven’t actually done something quite useful. I mean at first I had this urge and desire to learn photoshop and web design, but then after a while I’d stopped for no good reason.

Is it me who loves procrastinating? Is it who I am that always left things done halfway?

Heck I even wanted to start learning photography but it’s all just talk and nothing has been done!

Don’t even mention the slightest craving I had in video making, drawing , baking cheese cakes , improving my guitar skills and all other small small stuffs that fascinates me but had yet to be crystalized out tangibly.

I’m pretty sure you would be wondering what am I doing right now?

Well just to let you know I’m reading a book and I don’t care whether what obstacles might arise, I am determined to finish this book . no matter how long it takes!

Well I guess till here then!

*I’m sorry I sounded like I’m scolding whoever that are reading this but in fact i’m just scolding myself. Sorry I mean no harm.

No comments: