Friday, September 25, 2009

cut my hair

today i went and renew my identity card. and after i've renewed my I.C., i went to tesco and cut my hair.
look at the difference before and after :P
haha
i got nothing to blog, so basically i'm just crapping.



wah where he came from? the 60's???


definitely doesn't look like Daniel


lol



now this is after i cut my hair :P


posing in the car

oh ya , forgot to mention, last Thursday i went out with some of my former classmates. we went infinity and played dota for few hours ,then we played a game of snooker. we were all so bad in snooker, we missed most of the times and hence the game lasted around one hour. in fact, we didn't even bother to fnish the game when we leave. it was already late and everyone need to rush back home for dinner.posing outside infinity

well i guess nothing's else then.

1 comment:

sue♥ said...

omg you look like an apek! ;P ahahaha anyways, long time no hear from you :) hope you're doing well! when come back ipoh tell me yea! we go yum cha! :) take care yea! au revior!