Sunday, September 20, 2009

first day of raya 2009!


When it’s Hari Raya what colours do you always see? GREEN!!!! And guess what? My whole family and I wore green for this Raya! My mom was the one who chose the colour theme for this year’s raya. So she bought three pairs of apple green baju melayu for me, my father and my brother each and another two pairs of baju kurung for my sister and herself. I wasn’t around during the process because I was stuck in Damansara studying for my exams and no time to come back. Luckily, my father and I wear almost the same size ,so she bought a pair for me which of the same size with my father’s. Well, let the pictures show you how ‘GREEN’ we were.



salam-ing my father


my sister's turn


now it's my brother

brothers for life XP

my mom and my sister

selamat hari raya mom! maaf zahir dan batin! where is my duit raya??? haha


happy nyer!!!

so green right??


model for raya advertisment XP lol


my mom


the three green musketeers


my father and I

model of the year!!!


my father and my brother

the trio again

mom sandwiched between me and my brother


the siblings

look at how tall my brother is, he is only 12!

some candid shot, we are all so happy!


my mom and my brother


smile!!! *cak!*

support green!!! go green to save Earth!!!


This year my family decided just to do a small celebration only compared to last two years where I’ve invited my friends over. If some of you were wondering why I didn’t call, I’m terribly sorry. Maybe next time we could hang out again and get together. Well, as usual, my aunt and uncles, not forgetting my grandmother will come over to celebrate with my family. The aroma of savory dishes that my mom prepared lingered the whole house. Argh!! Even by just thinking back makes me drool.



the dining table


macaroni mom's special


nasi impit


tasty kuah kacang


rendang ayam


rendang daging


and not forgetting ketupat!!!


We just have a small celebration as you can see. Didn’t manage to take photos with my aunt, uncles and grandmother because too busy eating XP wakaka. Anyway till here then. To everyone reading my blog , I would like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

selamat hari raya!!!

from daniel and family.

7 comments:

abdullah said...

nyum3... best gler daniel raya. bungkus la ketupat bwk balik cp. huhu

Jean said...

hapi raya! now i know that she's your sis. f5 at ms right?

From me to you, suejean =)

Daniel Hazmy said...

ar.nsy: haha best mesti la best. raya sakan. wakakaka. pasal ketupat tu tengok la kalau tak habis dilahap oleh family I :P

SJ: hey haha thx! ya she is in form 5 ur school. u know her?

.::annemishi::. said...

slamat hari raya ke-4.. XD

daniel.. adik kamu comel~~ bwak blik skali.. :P

abdullah said...

erk. betul3 anne. bwk blik adik sekali. hahahah XD

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha bawak adik balik?? buat pe? haha bawa balik abang dia la lagi bagus! wakakaka i want duit raya!!!

♥єrlίnα said...

wah!!
ur bro changed a lot wei~~
last time he was still so skinny and cute...hahaha...LOL
rmb to puasa nam!!!