Friday, September 18, 2009

updates

Ah suddenly I have the urge to blog again after some time. How long have I not been updating? Hmmm, I think around one or two months plus already minus the last post on my birthday. Well forgive me for not updating, although there’s lot that happened but I just feel lazy to blog. Compared to last year, my tendency or shall I say then enthusiasm to blog have already decreased. I still remember I was so all excited about blogging and even started to ask all my friends to start blogging too. But look at me today, what a disgrace! Anyway let’s skip that part shall we?

I’m currently back in Ipoh after my hard, undoable mock exams for a week. At first, I have two weeks of holidays but due to my Oral exam which was rescheduled and brought forward to the week after the next I need to go back earlier to Bandar Utama. So sad right? I know.

My blog seriously need a new makeover don’t you think?? I need a new template which is nicer and definitely eye catching. If only I know how to create my own template then I would certainly know what I want.

Oh ya , I’ve watched Gamer already. I would rate it 6 out of 10. It was just okay to me because the movie didn’t turn out to be as what I had expected. I wouldn’t go to the extent of saying that the movie is awesome because it’s not. However, I still think it’s worth watching if you HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO!

Hmmm seriously, I don’t know what to blog about already. I guess I’ll stop here then. Just a short post :P

I would like to quote a famous phrase from a movie: I’M BACK!!!

3 comments:

SONG said...

adui.....I as caught in spider web....XD

Jean said...

haha. welcome back! hapy raya! maaf zahir dan batin.

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

Daniel Hazmy said...

woei song: haha im cleaning up the webs now lor. XP

SJ: hey thanks. happy raya to you too!