Saturday, November 14, 2009

finished my AUSMAT!

Finally my course has just ended! Phew! It’s been so long that I have updated my blog. If you check back on my last posts, you will notice that I started with “it’s been ages since I updated” or “ sorry for the long updates” or something similar to that.

Well, from now onwards, I will try to keep my blog updated daily if possible. Because I’m quite free now. Hmmm, let’s see. What have I been doing for the last few months? Well nothing much really. I haven’t touched my guitar for a very long time too!!! Oh, how I miss playing my guitar and sing along, I have lent it to my friends who just starting to learn guitar and I’m happy for them because there are more people that join the ‘guitar world’ if you know what I mean.

Oh, beside that, I have a serious interest in photoshop now. I’m starting to devote my time in learning more skills and tricks in using photoshop. Internet is my best friend. There are some websites that I found useful : www.psdtuts.com . feel free to check that website out if you are interested ya!!!! But I also relied on Google as well as Youtube for tutorials. Now I;m learning how to make glowing effects or for some they call it beams.

Below is one of my creation and I hope I could get some comments about it. Somehow I feel that this image lacks of something. Perhaps the intensity of the glowing effect??? I don’t know. Maybe some of you would point it out and suggest on how to improve it.

I’m also interested in web design and building a website. Hopefully I could learn some stuffs and able to revamp my whole blog layout. How cool would that be? Looks like I got lots of studying to do guys!!!! Wish me luck!

So that’s all for now and look forward for my next posts ya!

No comments: