Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lucky lucky

yesterday l'oreal came to my college and did some promoting. i was there too promoting for prom night. as i was bored, i played one of the games, which is to throw something into an aquarium and make sure it stays in the middle of the aquarium. before my turn, i observed those who played earlier , when they let go the bottle and into the aquarium, the water will push the bottle forward. so when it's my turn, i stand behind a little bit and i purposely let go the bottle a little back from the center. i calculated that if nothing goes wrong the water will push it to the center. so i tried my luck and guess what??? the bottle hit the aquarium floor and the water pushed it front to the center. lucky me and i won a moisture gel.

the booth


the booth


the game i played, see near the center there got some kind of bottle? that's mine. it was actually right in the center before i took it.


what i won!!! im gonna give this to my mom :)

till here then


1 comment:

.::annemishi::. said...

hey~~~~ bila nih?? tatau pon~ huhu