Saturday, July 12, 2008

pictures of my new life.

okay here are some pictures when i'm in kbu.

that's me standing waiting in the line to give some files to the jpa officers.


me waiting for ages.......


that's me and my dad in front of kbu sign

okay this picture was taken after a few days i'm in kbu. there's a hellboy costume guy so i just take picture with him. lol


me in my room. oh not my room actually. my friend's room. i lepak in their room.


my bed.


my table. messy ain't it?

**********

yesterday a group of americans from us came to my college to have a friendly basketball game with kbu students and i was invited to play for kbu. i met a lot of nice guys and girls there. in fact two girls were playing in their teams and guess what we lost badly. sad but it was a great experience. and i get to know uncle rodney, he used to live in US but he has been living in malaysia for 11 years now. his job is to bring students from us to malaysia to explore and learn our culture. and one thing i regretted is that i forget to take pictures with them. i've got no chance to take some,though. they already leave this morning. sad

during the game i got hit in the face and my lips are swollen. did you know that a white man head is hard as a diamond? lol after the game we went to banana leaf to eat dinner and chat with the us groups. thanks to uncle rodney because he belanja us, me and my friend. he is a nice and wonderful guy. he knows more about malysia than any malysians do. he had traveled to most continent in the world. he also has traveled to all 13 states in malaysia. then after that he brought us to a student house which actually also doubles as a place where students hang out on wednesdays, saturdays and sundays. the house was huge. and many foreigners as well as local students from kbu were there. i met lots of new people, nice people and i was there till almost midnight. haha it was fun meeting new people and have activities to do. they also invited me to come over tomorrow. there will be some games held. i'm sure going to participate. i finally found some activities that doesn't make college life so boring :)

and this time i'll try to take some pictures k? oh i just got my laptop today. my family came today to visit me. went to one utama and i was tired walking. really. gosh. nothing much today. and i think i will be updating more often now.

till here then.

1 comment:

Peter Khiew said...

Great pictures. Nice bed sheet. Great taste. Keep us posted. I will show popo your pictures the next time she is here at my place.

ah yee