Tuesday, July 15, 2008

line problem.....

well after all these years living under one roof with a slow internet connection namely the TMnet, i thought that after i started college life i will deserved or propbably will get better internet connection. well i'm supposed to.i 'm living in kl my friend. everything should be fast here especially the internet connection.
my hostel does provide wi-fi for kbu students but i tell you what it's freaking slow. the maximun i can get is 11.0Mb and most of the time i managed to get, well why don't you guess it first.........,guessed already? then let me continue, it's 0.1MB!!!!!and the connection keep disconnecting. argh!!!!WHY MUST I LIVE IN MISERY????god help me please!
i've got to know lots of nice and friendly friends here. everything is fun now. last sunday i went to the connexxion students house that was funded by a church. it is a place where most international students and also not forgetting the local students to improve their english language. i am looking forward to go there again because it's a nice place. everyone is so nice and they welcomed me and my friends with joy :) and sad to say i forgot to take pictures again.
after the small gathering at connexxion, me, edwin, chang win and nicholas went to Mcd for supper. i ate chicken foldover while chang win and nicolas ate chicken. edwin just shared some of our fries. then we took pictures at Mcd. i can't upload it right now because i'm using the college library's computer. the connection here is fast but what's the use? i can't have my privacy, i can't take my own sweet time and i don't have resources like my pictures and stuffs in the library's computer. haihz..you might suggest to me that to put my stuffs in a pendrive and just use the library's computer but i still don't like the feeling to come to the library whne i need to blog and use the internet. if i need to blog at night do i still have to break into the library? i don't think so. argh i'm so frustrated. well back to the topic, the next morning chang win and nicholas had some stomach problems. i think it's because of the chicken. so it should be warned that Mcd chickens are not clean! just a guess.
and yesterday edwin, chang win and nicholas did an opening ceremony for the fridge they just bought. they invited some of our friends and seniors over to their room and we had a great time. ther's also ice-cream for dessert. after the opening ceremony, everyone hang around my room. we played guitar and chit chat. it was fun. then it's time to go. after they left i tried to connect to the internet again but to my despair it IS FREAKING SLOW!!!!! maybe you don't know the feeeling but trust me you will feel like jumping out the window from a third floor if you were in my shoes.
homework and assignments. srgh lots to do. finished some and left out others but i'll try to stay focus and finished them all. well i guess till here now. got to go already and that's what i don't like about using public computers, i can't take my own sweet time and write more. and i added calvin to my blog list :)

2 comments:

Peter Khiew said...

College life is fun and exciting. There are so many things to explore- good books, knowledge, life itself and one's abilities to handle challenges and hurdles that come our way. Appreciate every minute of your time in college and do not let anything, even the Internet connection take all the sweet memory and moments away.

Daniel Hazmy said...

ya i will.i will never let the internet connection ruin my college life. thanks for your advice :)