Sunday, July 6, 2008

college life?

hmmm well it's been , erm five days in in damansara.i stay in the hostel with my roommate, wei xin fron banting. life is ok just a little boring. maybe because classes haven't really started yet. so that means no homework and revisions to do. i washed my clothes everyday. watched tv till late at night yesterday and woke up damn early today and watch tv again. then, i sleep back. lol
in this five days i made quite a few friends where i forget some of their names but i've been to the cinema with sheng chau who live opposite me and watched Hancock. at nine p.m. on last thursday with some of his friends which are seniors. then yesterday i went cc with two of my newly made friends from playing basketball which are also seniors. the cc was quite far. it's somewhere near kdu college. we went at ten and ended at one something. well you might think woah he goes college and he still go takei and watch movies? well i also don't know why i go but.. i don't know.lol
i'm learning english and i think i like that class. i'm able to improve my english. learned new vocabs and grammars. lol and i injured myself playing basketball yesterday. i think i sprained my hand. but i'm still fine. no problem. it's normal when you play basketball. accidents do happen. i slide over the place which are quite sandy and i just fell.
my nokia N82 now cannot connect using wi fi. it can detect any wireless available, but i won't connect. i think my phone must have received some virus from my laptop when i sending stuffs to and fro using bluetooth. argh!!! how frustrating! it always happens to me.
i hope others will start blogging bout their college life too cause with that i can update myself :)
i hope those who stays nearby can plan a hang out sometimes haha
till here then.

1 comment:

Benjamin Chang said...

It's good to see you that you have made so many friends so quickly, haha. And looks like you're enjoying your college life. Great!

Hope my university life is as good as yours, haha.